- Mittens in Bolt gets a big belly after eating a bunch of food thanks to exploiting Bolt's cuteness. Her happy reaction is the page's current quote:
Mittens: Hey, look! My stomach's distended! How great is that?
- Templeton in the animated Charlotte's Web, during a musical number. The more recent version was more realistic and didn't have him expand so quickly.
- Timon (and teenage Simba) at the end of the bug eating contest in The Lion King 1½.
- Eliot in Open Season, after accidentally inhaling a helium balloon during the convenience store scene.
- In the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls films, this happens to Dog!Spike twice.
- Cool Hand Luke, after the Fifty Eggs Challenge. Mixed very oddly with a Crucified Hero Shot.
- Men in Black II, following this scene:
Wanna-be rapist: Hey, pretty lady. [licks her] You taste good. What the?!
- A particularly memorable example is the Mr. Creosote sketch in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. You'll be the one needing a bucket if you try to watch it whilst eating.
- Happens to Christopher Lloyd in My Favorite Martian after clearing out an Ice Cream store.
- Oddly, the same thing happened to Lloyd in Dennis the Menace after being duped into eating beans.
- In The Naked Gun 2 1/2, Drebin incapacitates evil minion Savage by putting a fire hose in his mouth and flooding his stomach. When Drebin attempts to cut the water, he breaks the valve. Savage blows.
- In The Return of Hanuman, Maruti had a Balloon Belly after he ate the whole village food supply.
- A gluttony victim from Se7en was killed when John Doe forced him to eat a large amount of food, then kicked him in his severely distended stomach.
- Strange Brew. Comes in handy for firefighting too—
Bob: Jeez, I gotta take a leak so bad I can taste it!
- The main character in Zebraman 2: Assault on Zebra City, after eating a goo alien with the size of a skyscraper in means of defeating it and thus becoming a miniature planet with head and limbs.
- The Laurel and Hardy short "Below Zero" ends with Stanley tossed head-first into a full rain barrel. He ends up this way drinking it all.
- In Carry On Again, Doctor, a massive failure of Long Hampton Hospital's electrical system (caused by junior doctor James Nookey trying to impress model Goldie Lockes with an X-ray machine) ends up causing a hapless patient's ventilator to start pumping at breakneck speed, inflating him like a balloon.
- In How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, Cindy Lou Who invites The Grinch to participate in Whoville's Whobilation. One such event has the Whovians stuffing him with food, inflating him in the process.
- In National Lampoon's European Vacation, Audrey imagines herself overeating from European dishes, causing her chest to inflate like a balloon and her buttons to pop off.