Balloon Belly: Film
- Mittens in Bolt gets a slight bulge after eating a bunch of food thanks to exploiting Bolt's cuteness. Her happy reaction is the page's current quote:
Mittens: Hey, look! My stomach's distended! How great is that?
- Templeton in the animated Charlottes Web, during a musical number. The more recent version was more realistic and didn't have him expand so quickly.
- Timon (and teenage Simba) at the end of the bug eating contest in The Lion King 1½.
- Eliot in Open Season, after accidentally inhaling a helium balloon during the convenience store scene.
- Big Trouble in Little China. Thunder when he inflates himself by massively inhaling.
- Violet Beauregarde brings this to life in the film adaptations of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's not so much from stuffing herself as it is from a problem with the final part of the three-course-meal gum. The blueberry pie part quite literally causes the unfortunate victim to become a blueberry! The gum itself is the size of a regular piece of gum. There's a reason why Wonka hadn't released it to the public yet!
- Cool Hand Luke, after the Fifty Eggs Challenge. Mixed very oddly with a Crucified Hero Shot.
- Mr Big's demise in the James Bond film Live and Let Die. Serious Narm.
- A literal case was shown in The Master of Disguise. One of Pistachio's disguises while being trained by his grandfather was an inflating "fat businessman" suit. Unfortunately, Pistachio tugged on the cord too hard and, well, guess what happens next.
- Men In Black II, following this scene:
Wanna-be rapist: Hey, pretty lady. [licks her] You taste good. What the?!
- A particularly memorable example is the Mr. Creosote sketch in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. You'll be the one needing a bucket if you try to watch it whilst eating.
- Happens to Christopher Lloyd in My Favorite Martian after clearing out an Ice Cream store.
- In The Naked Gun 2 1/2, Drebin incapacitates evil minion Savage by putting a fire hose in his mouth and flooding his stomach. When Drebin attempts to cut the water, he breaks the valve. Savage blows.
- In The Return of Hanuman, Maruti had a Balloon Belly after he ate the whole village food supply.
- A gluttony victim from Se7en was killed when John Doe forced him to eat a large amount of food, then kicked him in his severely distended stomach.
- Strange Brew. Comes in handy for firefighting too—
Bob: Jeez, I gotta take a leak so bad I can taste it!
- The main character in Zebraman 2: Assault on Zebra City, after eating a goo alien with the size of a skyscraper in means of defeating it and thus becoming a miniature planet with head and limbs.
- The Laurel and Hardy short "Below Zero" ends with Stanley tossed head-first into a full rain barrel. He ends up this way drinking it all.