Walking with Dinosaurs
- New Blood: 220 million years ago, Arizona
- Coelophysis: A small but tough predator.
- Postosuchus: The top predator of the era.
- Plateosaurus: The only creature big and strong enough to chase away an adult Postosuchus, and a herd of them does so in the last scene of the episode.
- Time of the Titans: 152 million years ago, Colorado
- Allosaurus: Top predator of the era, it attacks a herd of Diplodocus that are much bigger than it.
- Diplodocus: In the final scene, a fully grown Diplodocus hits an Allosaurus with its tail.
- Stegosaurus: Even the Allosaurus is afraid of its tail spikes.
- Cruel Sea: 149 million years ago, Oxfordshire
- Liopleurodon: Portrayed as the biggest and strongest carnivore of all time. Its size is vastly exaggerated in the show.
- Giant of the Skies: 127 million years ago, Brazil
- The unidentified plesiosaur, probably Plesiopleurodon
- Spirits of the Ice Forest: 106 million years ago, Australia
- Koolasuchus: A giant amphibian that acts like a crocodile.
- The "polar allosaur", possibly Australovenator
- Death of a Dynasty: 65.5 million years ago, Montana
- Ankylosaurus: A beast with unpenetrable armor. In the final scene, one of them breaks the leg of an adult Tyrannosaurus rex.
- The unidentified crocodile, likely Deinosuchus
- The unidentified dromaeosaur, revealed in a book to be Dromaeosaurus
The Ballad of Big Al
145 million years ago, Wyoming
Walking with Beasts
- New Dawn: 49 million years ago, Germany
- The giant carnivorous ants, likely Titanomyrma
- Whale Killer: 36 million years ago, Pakistan
- The unidentified shark that eats an Apidium
- Land of Giants: 25 million years ago, Mongolia
- Entelodon: Referred to as a "boar from Hell", it's portrayed as vicious and aggressive.
- Indricotherium: The largest terrestrial mammal ever lived, no beast can defeat an adult Indricothere.
- Next of Kin: 3.2 million years ago, Ethiopia
- Sabre Tooth: 1 million years ago, Paraguay
- Smilodon: An enormous sabertooth cat. Enough said.
- Phorusrhacos: Also known as "terror bird".
- Doedicurus: An armored creature with a club of spikes at the end of its tail, practically a mammalian Ankylosaurus.
- Megatherium: One of them kills a Smilodon and chases away another one from its prey, to scavenge on it.
- Mammoth Journey: 30 thousand years ago, Belgium
- Woolly mammoth
- Woolly rhinoceros
- Cro-magnon: Prehistoric humans that hunt woolly mammoths, despite being much smaller than them.
- European lion
Chased by Dinosaurs
- Land of Giants: 100 million years ago, Argentina
- Argentinosaurus: Referred to as the biggest dinosaur ever lived.
- Sarcosuchus: Never Smile at a Crocodile, especially a 12-m long one.
- The Giant Claw: 75 million years ago, Mongolia
- Tarbosaurus: A close cousin of T. rex, and equally badass.
- Therizinosaurus: The owner of the titular "giant claw", and despite being a gentle herbivore and looking like a giant goose, it efficienly hurts and chases away a Tarbosaurus.
- All the top predators of each ocean.
- And how about the guy who's traveled through time to dive with them?