Axis Powers Hetalia: Other Humans
Click to go back to the character index.
- Canon Immigrant: From another manga by Himaruya, ''Susume! Kitakou Housoubu''. And completely revamped from his initial self, who didn't crossdress at first and was quite more meek and unlucky. He's more based off of a later incarnation of Noto who appeared in comics that were removed from Kitayume, who began acting more brutal and eventually started wearing the red dress.
- Cute and Psycho: After becoming sick of being the unpopular Butt Monkey, he becomes this as Black Noto and exacts his revenge through his own brands of bullying (most which include sexual harassment in some way or another).
- Every Guy Is Cuter With Hair Decs: You know that ponytail he sports with a large red ribbon when as Noto-sama? It's detachable.
- Joshikousei / Danshigakusei: Exactly how should he be classified?
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Really likes peeping on people and take pictures of them in different stages of nudity.
- School Newspaper Newshound
- The Multiverse: Considering how Noto-sama met the countries during the Christmas 2007 Aftermath and Noto-sama 5, yet Hoke Tsukomi (representing Osaka) of Barjona Bombers is (apparently) different from Osaka-han, and Noto-sama's victim in the fourth game was Tsuko...
- The two Kitakou comics (the original series and PURE) were meant to be alternate versions of each other, so both Notos could be seen as separate people. The Noto of the Noto-sama games seems to combine elements from both universes.
- Tsundere: The evolved Noto-sama we know and love today.
- Wholesome Crossdresser
- Canon Immigrant: From Himaruya's Barjona Bombers
- Delinquents: Used to be one in Barjona Bombers
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Noto-sama promised him porno mags for being his helper, and Word Of God says he is a huge lecher.
- Meaningful Name: The name is a Historical In-Joke with Yamato being the ancient name of Japan and Nara is the original capital city.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend
- Fan Nickname: He wasn't given a name at first, so the fandom called him "Bartholomew Workbitch", or just "Workbitch".
- Naïve Newcomer: Seems to be a newbie to his job, as he didn't know about England and Sealand being brothers.
- Right-Hand Hottie: To England.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
The French Soldier And His Wife
- Audience Surrogate: Sorta, as the French Soldier is your average Nice Guy who just happened to strike an Odd Friendship with his own nation-tan while serving under his orders.
- Generation Xerox: The French Soldier's grandfather had also met and befriended France while on duty. And actually, it was through recalling Grandpa's tales about France that the Soldier recognized him.
- Happily Married - Grow Old with Me"You're right! Without this plain mortal body, I wouldn't be able to pursue my dream! To grow old together. Until our hands will be full of wrinkles."
- No Name Given: They're referred to as "The Protagonist" and "His Wife" in the credits.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: Averted. The girl was extremely beautiful, but the boy was quite the cutie too.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Discussed. The Soldier tells his Wife about him meeting France and then they discuss immortality, but decide that they're fine the way they are.
- World War One: Their time-frame.
- Flower Motifs: The blue flower that America searched for to give to him.
- Identical Grandson: Who America mistakes for him.
- Youthful Freckles
- Crowning Moment of Heartbreaking. Doubles as Break the Cutie for Child!America.