- The music from the fight with the giant Baby Bowser at the end of Yoshi's Island. TerraZero0 brings us a rockin' remaster.
- Big Boss battle. Just feel the tingle shoot up your spine when the rock organ kicks in at 0:29.
- Sure, it might not be badass or, for some, even fit for a boss fight, but try the Mini-boss fight music.
- The Castle/Fortress theme is perhaps the fortressiest in the series, as well as one of the fortressiest video game tracks period.
- The Room Before Boss theme. The build-up is intense.
- The Map Theme. Simple, but catchy. As the player defeats more bosses, the song gradually becomes more elaborate and awesome, adding instruments like strings and drums. This dubstep remix of the map theme counts as well.
- Title Screen, which was used again when the now-grown Mario found Yoshis on another island, and given an edge of panic when he had to, in a neat little inverse, go help a bunch of multi-colored baby Yoshis return to THEIR families.
- Athletic overworld theme. And an orchestral rendition here.
- Flower Garden. This remix from Sonic Lost World is pretty awesome.
- Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy. Touch Play, Get Earworm.
- Underground Theme. It has a sadder mood than the other songs, used as an overworld theme for world 6.
- The Ending Credits music. Grab the tissues.
Yoshi's Island DS
- This epic remix of the Starman theme.
- The title screen music for the game starts off with typical beach sounds and after a while plays a soothing melody of the game's theme that plays during certain levels while giving a relaxed tropical feel.
Yoshi's New Island
- Yoshi's New Island, like many other Yoshi games, has multiple variations of the main theme played throughout the game:
- Simple and jazzy Sponge Cave Spelunking.
- The Desert Pyramid Beckons sounds exactly like its setting.
- Lava Scarves and Red-Hot Blarggs with its 1970s rock sound.
- Extremely catchy Shy But Deadly.
- Spooky Scraps! Don't Get Spooked! is one of the franchise's scariest tunes.
- Fluffy Snow, Here We Go! gives the feeling of watching an ice show or a Broadway play.
- A Little Light Snowfall almost sounds like something from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- The theme for the room you have to endure before you fight Baby Bowser is just hauntingly beautiful.
- The special stages are extremely tricky, but it is worth it to hear this song throughout.