Awesome Music: Yoshi's Island
- The music from the fight with the giant Baby Bowser at the end of Yoshi's Island.
- TerraZero0 brings us a rockin' remaster.
- Big Boss battle. Just feel the tingle shoot up your spine when the rock organ kicks in at 0:29.
- Sure, it might not be badass or, for some, even fit for a boss fight, but try the Mini-boss fight music.
- The Castle/Fortress theme is perhaps the fortressiest in the series.
- The Room Before Boss theme. The build-up is intense.
- The Map Theme. Simple, but catchy. As the player defeats more bosses, the song gradually becomes more elaborate and awesome, adding instruments like strings and drums.
- This dubstep remix of the map theme counts as well.
- Title Screen, which was used again when the now-grown Mario found Yoshis on another island, and given an edge of panic when he had to, in a neat little inverse, go help a bunch of multi-colored baby Yoshis return to THEIR families.
- Athletic overworld theme. And an orchestral rendition here.
- Flower Garden.
- Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy. Touch Play, Get Earworm.
- Underground Theme. It has a sadder mood than the other songs, used as an overworld theme for world 6.
- The Ending Credits music. Grab the tissues.
Yoshi's Island DS
- Yoshi's Island DS has even more awesome music, like this.
- And then there's the temple/jungle theme...
- This epic remix of the Starman theme.
- Also the Credits theme.
- The title screen music for the game starts off with typical beach sounds and after a while plays a soothing melody of the game's theme that plays during certain levels while giving a relaxed tropical feel.
Yoshi's New Island
- Yoshi's New Island, like many other Yoshi games, has multiple variations of the main theme played throughout the game:
- The overworld theme.
- The underground theme.
- The Special stage theme.
- The sky theme.
- The theme for the room you have to endure before you fight Baby Bowser is just hauntingly beautiful.