Awesome Music: Walking with Dinosaurs
- Walking With Dinosaurs: There are several, such as the opening theme, the heartbreaking Giant of the Skies, the epic Flight of the Ornithocheirus, the Diplodocus march, the Raptor chase, the Cruel Sea suite... just get the soundtrack, close your eyes, and let Benjamin Bartlett's music take you back to the Age of Dinosaurs.
- Ballad Of Big Al: The Allosaurus hunt on the salt flats is probably the best musical piece in the whole Walking With series. The funny young Allosaurus theme is also worth of mention.
- Walking With Beasts has many masterpieces as well: the attack of Basilosaurus on the Moeritherium, the entelodont battle, the Indricotherium theme, the Smilodon clash, the very evocative mammoth march, the majestic Australopithecus wandering in the plains after being chased from their old territory, and all the music accompanying New Dawn. And the opening theme of course, which rivals Big Al as the title of "the best".
- Walking With Monsters: The opening theme, the Anomalocaris fight, the Cephalaspis migration, the Jaws-reminding Hyneria attack, the whole Early Permian Period, the relentless Dimetrodon and gorgonopsid attack, the sad Permian Extinction, and the march/river-crossing of Lystrosaurus. And the Evolution theme: it almost makes Monsters seem like a videogame with all the stages and respective enemies.
- The music in Sea Monsters is overall great, but the music playing during the mosasaur attack really makes it awesome, and is equally great to the above Ballad of Big Al example.