- Uncharted Theme: An underused theme that was Overshadowed by Awesome by Nate's theme, but is still excellent.
- Nate's Theme is the actual de facto theme of the series (used in every installment save A Thief's End; although a remixed version is played during the opening credits). Pure adventure in music form.
- Drake's Elegy, especially when the duduk comes in.
- The game's main battle theme, which kicks in all its glory during the final battle in Ubar, Atlantis of the Sands.
- The Caravan. This game has a lot of Arabian-sounding pieces, but this is one of the best.
- Badlands, which features a stirring version of the game's leitmotif in the beginning.
A Thief's End
- Nate's Theme returns... not as the main menu song, mind you, (the menu is silent) but as the opening and closing credits song. They somehow made the song even more epic.