Awesome Music: The Yugoslav Wars
While a lot of songs were horrendously amusing or horrendously bad due to their low budget, some of the propaganda songs made during the Yugoslav Wars were real earworms. Serbs
- "We love our Fatherland".
- "Srpska Garda".
- "Srbi se nikog ne boje".
- "Crni Bombarder". Also amusing since it's Serbians delivering a warning to the United States.
- "Sinove Sandzaka".
- "Na Drini Cuprija".
- "Ponesi zastavu".
- "Atife, Atife pjevaj mo u glas, tebe vole svi Bosnjaci, Krajine si spas".
- "Pjesmo moja u Bosnu me vrati".
- "Bosanska Artiljerija".
- "Jurišna Brigada Donji Vakuf".
- "Mudzahedin Turski Sin". Mahir Burekovic's rather cheesy outfit has earned it infamy, making it the Bosniak counterpart to "Bog je Srbin".
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.