Awesome Music / The Tale of ALLTYNEX
The Tale of ALLTYNEX
is loved for its epic atmosphere, and the games' music contributes much to that. Don't trip on the Ominous Pipe Organ
laying around everywhere:
- "Crazy Goddess Virgo" The first boss theme. What a way to start the game.
- "Poison of Scorpion", Stage 2 boss theme, perfect for a High Speed Battle.
- "Despair -Cancer-", Stage 4 theme, making excellent use of metal.
- Angel Dust, the theme of the Enropi Squadron. Definitely one of the more menacing boss themes in the game alongside Scutum and Time of End.
- Imperial Guard -Scutum-", The Inspection Defense Warship Scutum's battle theme. This song makes Clapping of all things sound menacing.
- "Raiwat Virgo -Type R-", Stage 7 boss theme, and what many consider to be the series's iconic piece. And then we get this incredible remix by Zarro Tsu, making the song even more epic than it already was.
- "Mortal Illness", a dramatic tune played when ZODIAC Virgo unleashes the Bullet Hell equivalent of Gorn on the Phoenix.
- Phoenix, which plays after the Ophiuchus AI kicks in and proceeds to annihilate Virgo. The chanting alone is menacing, but with the previous statement makes it even more cathartic.
- "Time of End/Final Hour", the Stage 8 theme and background to the big Mêlée à Trois finale between the Phoenix A.K.A Zodiac Ophiuchus., ZODIAC Libra and Kamui fighters. It's also an arrange of Kamui's stage 1 theme.
- "End of Reflection", a perfect Tear Jerker.
- "Path Of The Snake", The trial version's ending theme.