Awesome Music: The Sims
The Sims 1
- The Sims 1 main theme. If you are in the proper mood, it WILL make you cry. But they're the most glorious of tears.
- Buy mode.
- Build mode.
- Build Mode 5 easily being the best of them.
- Most of the Neighbourhood, Rock, Jazz tracks from the base game, the Disco tracks from House Party, and the neighborhood tracks from all subsequent expansion tracks.
- All the neighbourhood themes:
- THIS PIECE OF EPIC from University Build Mode.
- Pretty much all the real life songs played on the radio are excellently chosen, but many consider this, played on the College Rock channel, to be the best one by far. They actually got the real singers to do their song in SIMLISH.
- W of P3 - Aff Wubbas Doo. Unfortunately, it was created just for Sims 2 Pets, but it's unlikely you'll ever hear it if you don't also have University.
- The main theme.
- The Grim Reaper's theme song.
- The map screen music.
- RockaSIM from Late Night.
- Ladytron - Ghosts. Also in Sims 2 Apartment Life, without the vocals.
- Amazing Facsimile from the intro video.