Awesome Music: Spiral Knights
- Battle for Firestorm Citadel, which is used whenever you step on Party Buttons that activate enemy gauntlets in the FSC.
- The title theme, appropriately called Cradle, is also used for the Clockwork Terminals, where you can purchase recipes and prepare yourself for the upcoming challenges that await deeper down.
- All three themes that play in Haven are nothing short of amazing.
- Encouter Clockwise, As the Clock Ticks and The Gears Keep Turning, which are used in the normal sections of the Clockworks without any elements overriding them. The latter two are also used in Guild Halls and the Advanced Training Room.
- Forgotten Castle and Storming the Fortress, which are used inside the walls of the Scarlet Fortress, are both soothing and sad.
- Pit Stop (But Don't Stay Too Long), easily one of the most somber tracks in the game, which is appropriate, since they are used for the Town of Restless Spirits, Moorcroft Manor, and Emberlight, the town of Gremlin Outcasts.
- As awesome as the normal Clockwork themes are, none of them can top Around the Clock Workshop, which is used for the Deconstruction Zones, and is easily the best track in the game and really gives you vibes that you are in Gremlin territory.