open/close all folders
- Burning Town, which is basically the main theme for the series.
- Short as it is, Dance Room seems to be a creator favorite, since it's been remixed for every sequel so far. We have to admit, it IS catchy.
- Night Travel 2 will almost have you happy to travel out at night. Almost.
- The boss battle theme is so awesome it too has returned for every sequel.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
- She's Got Moves. And an official remix!
- The boss theme is still nothing short of awesome.
- The song that plays during the final boss is AMAZING.
- Through the Trees combines this with one of the lushest, most visually stunning levels in the game.
- Sand In My Potion, possibly one of the best desert songs ever. That piano...!
- Hall Of Magic, one of the most relaxing songs in the game.
Shantae and The Pirate's Curse
- The boss music is back again and better than ever.
- If you liked Night Travel 2, you'll love its updated remix Troublesome Trek.
- The overworld theme, Trip through Sequin Land, is a very awesome tune that serves to set the mood for this new adventure.
- We Love Burning Town will just make you want to dance.
- The theme of the second world, Rave in the Grave, is gloriously catchy.
- The Village of Lost Souls gives you the grand song Darkest Night to make up for the increased difficulty.
- Arctic Justice makes a wonderful theme for the penultimate world.
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
- The Song heard in the trailer for Half Genie Hero "Dance Through the Danger" sung by Christina Vee is awesome and available for free download. Christina Vee is also the voice for Shantae. In other words, the protagonist of this game series is singing this song! And... IT! IS! AWESOME!
- The First Level Music from the Demo was released. And boy is it FUNKY fresh awesome.