open/close all folders
- Burning Town, which is basically the main theme for the series.
- Short as it is, Dance Room seems to be a creator favorite, since it's been remixed for every sequel so far as the main theme for Scuttle town. We have to admit, it IS catchy.
- Night Travel 2 will almost have you happy to travel out at night. Almost.
- The boss battle theme is so awesome it too has returned for every sequel.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
- She's Got Moves. And an official remix!
- The boss theme is still nothing short of awesome.
- The song that plays during the final boss is AMAZING.
- Through the Trees combines this with one of the lushest, most visually stunning levels in the game.
- Sand In My Potion, possibly one of the best desert songs ever. That piano...!
- Hall Of Magic, one of the most relaxing songs in the game.
Shantae and The Pirate's Curse
- The boss music is back again and better than ever.
- If you liked Night Travel 2, you'll love its updated remix Troublesome Trek.
- The overworld theme, Trip through Sequin Land, is a very awesome tune that serves to set the mood for this new adventure.
- We Love Burning Town will just make you want to dance.
- The theme of the second world, Rave in the Grave, is gloriously catchy.
- Another catchy track from Spiderweb Island, The Nightmare Woods (Run Run Rottytops!)
- The Village of Lost Souls gives you the grand song Darkest Night to make up for the increased difficulty.
- Arctic Justice makes a wonderful theme for the penultimate world.
- Scorching Dunes, Sunburn/Tanline Island's theme, fits the desert mood very well, and has a kickass part near the 40 second mark.
- Streamworks. It will get stuck in your head.
- The Tenacious Tentacled Terror. So catchy, they reused it for Half Genie Hero.
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
- The song heard in the trailer for Half Genie Hero, "Dance Through the Danger" sung by Christina Vee, is awesome and available for free download. Christina Vee is also the voice for Shantae. In other words, the protagonist of this game series is singing this song! And... IT! IS! AWESOME! In-game, it serves as the background music for the opening stretch of the first level. Little V Mills made an epic metal cover. Christina Vee herself complimented it.
- Mermaid Falls. Absolutely infectious, and sounds like something you'd hear on a beefed-up Sega Genesis. The follow-up level's theme, Counterfeit Mermaids, evokes strong similarities to Sonic 3's "Hydrocity" zone, which is high praise indeed.
- The new version of "We Love Burning Town", appropriately titled Neo Burning Town, is definitely up there in the remix department, and it fits in perfectly with the stage's setting.
- Tassle Town's theme. An awesome, relaxing mix of trumpets, strings, and incredible bass guitar, yet it still brings across the mystique, empty feeling of a long abandoned town.
- Cape Crustacean's theme. Even though the first third of the level is an autoscroller this will surely get your blood pumping.
- The new boss theme. Much more aggressive so as to give an idea of how much the baddies mean business this time around.
- Hypno Baron's Castle. Part catchy techno, part haunted house music, all awesome.
- Tinkerbat Factory is a delightfully tense song for the final level.
- Dynamo continues the proud Shantae tradition of kickass final boss themes.
- Escape (Lava Wave), which happens after the final boss, gives an air of "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" as the whole hideout goes up in smoke.