Awesome Music: How I Met Your Mother
- How I Met Your Mother is usually modest with the music. But when the characters sing, you'd better listen. Exhibit A: "You Just Got Slapped". Neil Diamond-esque. Props to Segel.
- And Barney's first real song in "Girls vs. Suits" was well worth the 100 episode wait. Here we go.
- Fairly sure a video resume cannot get more awesome than this.
- The opening TV theme. 15 seconds of Ear Worm goodness.
- "Come on Jessica, come on Tori, let's go to the mall, you won't be SOREY!"
- The chorus of "Victoria" by The Kinks in "The Naked Truth" made the initial reappearance of Victoria feel HUGE.
- Hi. One ticket to Farhampton, please.
- Bloc Party's "This Modern Love" in the Season 1 finale when Ted and Robin finally became a couple and it became a Tear Jerker when Ted got home and found Marshall, sitting outside of the apartment and mournfully holding Lily's engagement ring.