Being a Visual Novel
with theme based on music, G-Senjou no Maou
is bound to have wonderful music.
- Answer, the epic opening theme by Rekka Katakiri, and its remixes:
- True Hell on Earth, a remix of O Fortuna which plays while chaos reigns in the city when Maou takes over.
- Songs My Mother Taught Me, the song playing during Kanon's performance at the end of her route.
- Of course, Ride of the Valkyries deserves a mention, especially during Kanon's performance.
- Remnants of Truth, the piece which plays during the Bad End H-Scenes.
- Embrace, a calm piano piece which plays during the other H-Scenes.
- The Moment of Truth, which plays during the intense pursuit scenes in the novel.
- A remix of "The Moment of Truth" is the appropriately named The Grand Finale, which plays during the climax of the novel.
- Air on the G-String #4 is just one of the wonderful renditions of "Air on the G-String" in the game.
- Yuki no Hane, Toki no Kaze by chata is unique and fit as one of the ending song.
- And there's Close Your Eyes, the heartbreaking song which plays during the epilogue.