- "Sakura's Theme II" definitely belongs here, as not only is it an awesome song, it also plays during almost every action scene in the first two seasons in addition to every next episode teaser.
- By the third season, it gets replaced with the equally cool "Card wo Tsugumono" (yes, it deserves a spoiler).
- The third season opening theme, "Platinum", is also worthy of mention, along with the awesome orchestral arrangement in "Hontou no Ichiban". Played when Syaoran comforted a crying Sakura after Yukito politely turn down her confession.
- Special recognition goes to the song "Suki tte Nandarou", literally translating to "What is love?"
- In addition to the aforementioned "Platinum'', the other openings and endings deserve a mention. They are: "Catch You Catch Me", "Tobira wo Akete", "Groovy!", "Honey", and "Fruits Candy".
- The Cardcaptors dub also had really nice music, with the crowning piece being "Guardian of the Cards".
- The opening played up the mysticism and tension of the show over the comedy and sweetness, but it did it really well. That chant is cool, describing all of the cards the main characters could face and reminding the audience that Clow Cards could be anything.
- "Spring Night Love Song" and "Tooi Kono Machi de" from the first movie.
- "Ashita e no Melody" and "blue as the sky" from the second movie.
- The awesome insert song, "Mienai Chizu". Played at the end of the episode where Sakura meets Clow's spirit and right before Sakura, Yue and Kero's last duel with Eriol, Rubymoon and Spinel Sun.
- "Ki Ni Naru Aitsu", a track about Syaoran's developing feelings for Sakura.
- "Hitorijime", the insert song from the Dream Card's episode.
Awesome Music / Card Captor Sakura
In a series that is Sweet Dreams Fuel incarnate, expect to see many happy and cute songs. (Though it does have its fair share of sad and dramatic songs.)