Awesome Music: BioShock
- Eleanor's Lullaby.
- "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition and we'll all stay free!
- "Waltz of the Flowers" by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Sander Cohen has taste when it comes to fight music.
- Pairbond and The Ocean On His Shoulders might possibly be the most emotional video game tracks ever concieved.
- The hauntingly beautiful 'How She Sees The World', one of the most unique and beautiful piano pieces ever written for a video game.
- In 2, what plays on the Persephone loading screen? THIS. It perfectly sets the tone for the upcoming confrontations and events.
- From Bioshock Infinite, special notice must be paid to the game's version of Will the Circle Be Unbroken. Note, folks, that it's Troy Baker playing the guitar there, with voice actress Courtnee Draper singing. The two have since performed the song together several times at conventions.
- Ed "Eddache" Bowley's album of instrumental remixes, "Only Man", featuring an introduction by Augustus Sinclair himself.
- Courtnee Draper gets a solo vocal as Elizabeth on "You Belong to Me" in the "Burial at Sea" DLC. The song is heard playing over a radio and during the closing credits video is shown of Draper recording the song. A tearjerker for fans of the character due to the ending of the game.