Awesome: YouTube Poop
- Imaperson's SUPER DUPER SUPER MEN: It usually isn't expected that extremely long Youtube Poops would be packed with over 9 minutes of awesome.
- Nearly 3 years later, Imaperson delivers VIVIAN LISTENS TO RED WHILE FUCKSTONE LOSES HIS HEAD, a megapoop over TEN minutes that blows the above poop out of the water.
- How the King escapes in King Harkinian uses all his Wit and Cunning to Escape from Ganon.
- Though it's already been mentioned on the Crowning Moment of Funny page, The Kings Epic Adventure deserves a mention on this page as well, for all the Crazy Awesome things The King does to defeat his enemies.
- Achille12345's entire videography from (arguably) The Random Game onwards is a long string of these moments. Standout examples are Super Gunfight and The Secret Game.
- MrRoboto113's Growing the Beard, going from making average, if not overrated, poops like this, to mind-blowingly amazing poops like this. Like with Achille12345, the dramatic rise in quality can be seen from "I Think I'll Eat It Now" onward.
- Final Spaghetti, a YouTube Poop parodying Final Fantasy VI. Then the sequel takes it up a notch...
- In The Fat Controller Doesn't Need his Jacket, the titular character, interrupted from his regular viewing of Chobits, violently beheads the
postmanDemoman- voiced terrorist Tom Tipper with a katana.
- OKAY, SEE YA LATER, SQUIDDINATOR!!!
- The single greatest achievement in sentence mixing has to be Morshu as Scatman.
- I.M. Meen sings Hellfire. Not only do you have one of the greatest of all Villain Songs, the clips used are lip-synched perfectly.
- Then you have the opposite, Frollo Sings the I.M.Meen Theme.
- Henry the Green Engine covers Eminem's "Without Me".
- The IM Gay trilogy by kwarkman85. Not only do you have IM Meen take several levels in badass by defeating Hectan and then snidely rejecting Ganon's offer to join him and then trapping him in the book of Koridai, you have Link changing from a naive ditz to a certified Badass after Meen also traps Zelda and The King in the book of Koridai. And then there's the showdown between the two in the conclusion of the trilogy.
Gwonam: Go Link! It is written, only you can defeat Meen!
- Ice Cream for Dinner by SSBMEXPERT. Also pretty funny.
- Strive For Peace. Combining it with it's Tear Jerker ending makes it one of the best of the recent works in YouTube Poop
- Behold! Electric sound dubbing done right! With Face of all people.
- Ultimate Dinner Blaster Over 9000, where HarCATSian makes his debut. That is all.
- MoBrosStudios's Candance Opens an Interdimentional Portal is a candidate, during the fight between Ciardha and the RED team. The fight is an epic one, especially since this is MoBrosStudios's first flash poop!
Spy: Go to hell, and take your cheap jokes with you!
- The Scout's Heroic Sacrifice.
- His latest Poop, Meet the Mario head, is nothing short of the purest of pure wins.
- Just the fact that Youtube Poop has been so well received, it resulted in about 250 Youtube Poops coming out on DVD & Blu-Ray! Their title is called "They Pinch Back: The Best of Youtube Poop".
- This rendition of Bad Apple, the audio is the same, but the clip is excellent!
- The poop Robotnik declara su amor a Reimu Hakurei (Robotnik declares his love for Reimu Hakurei) starts with Robotnik declaring to everyone in Möbius that he loves Reimu and intends to marry her give her a golden watch as a dot. Reimu, who receives the news from Remilia, and hasn't seen the foreign scientist decides to give him a chance, but everything goes downhill for Robotnik when she declares that she's a monk and she won't marry him (actually it's because Robotnik is just that ugly and evil, something that Aya wanted to warn her). Robotnik then crosses the Moral Event Horizon, when he decides to violate her and the screen Fade to Black, only to give time for Reimu to summon "PODER DE LA VARA!", which curbstomps him! After the dust settled, it was revealed that Sonic and Aya recorded and transmitted everything to the entire world, destroying his reputation! Then Marisa shows to defend her friend and shots a laser beam-spell, finishing him off!
- The King and Link in TV Dinner. Who knew that simply going to the supermarket to get TV dinners could be made into a pretty epic quest? Even more impressive was the fact that this was Rotita Yamaneko's first YTP, who simply said in the description, I am so noob. Well, this so-called "noob" ended up making a better poop than even some of the more experienced YTP makers.
- Killtacular4's "Twilight the Swirly Bearded". 1:29. EPIC LUNA TIME.
- The Battle Against Pyingas. All of it.
- In this one, Billy Mays sells the LHC, no matter how dangerous it is, he tries to sell it, knowing of its destructive powers.
- Arthur's repeated failed attempts to write a fanfic is quite amazing, in that it manages to be both funny, and a Fanfiction criticism, focusing on generic, In Name Only Yaoi, then on crossovers that were never meant to be.
- Benson, Twilight Sparkle and The Tattletail Strangler's awesome escape from Robotnik's prison. Benson destroying the Egg Nega Wisp is surely the high point.
- Mr. Krabs' Unquenchable Blood Lust gets a Meta moment for managing to make an engaging and actually well made story driven poop. Another awesome moment is Spongebob's Heroic Sacrifice after Mr. Krabs is close to finishing him off.
- The Spingebill Collection: Has SpongeBob surviving an attempted murder by the "chocolate guy" (for poisoning his drink earlier) and gunning him down to the tune of "I Will Go Sailing No More".
- ThePlamzJoker's The Tomato trilogy.
- King vs. Hedgehog by MeStarStudios shows off an amazing rivalry between King Harkinian and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Admiral Ackbar's Traptastic Sextravaganza Part III. Not only is this a non-collab, 43 minutes long poop that SOMEHOW manages not to bore its viewers, but it's also a huge crossover between many characters from EmperorLemon's previous poops, who join Admiral Ackbar in his final fight against the Death Star II. Highlights include Hank Hill becoming part of the MLG community and then managing to go through space, Mr. Incredible and Syndrome joining forces to fight the Death Star, and Admiral Ackbar facing none other than EMPEROR PALPATINE HIMSELF!
- RemSlyPro's ultrasdf, which seamlessly combines and mixes up different parts from the first 8 asdfmovies and makes them into something hilarious and original. Even Tom Ska himself praised it, commenting, "This is the greatest thing I have ever seen".