- "Give them a broadside, Mister Gerard!"
- Stating the obvious, but the final mission series in Wing Commander 3 is a highlight for the entire series: four Excaliburs, fighting through a hundred or more fighters and capital ships, a chance to end Prince Thrakhath's boasting once and for all, and finally nuking Kilrah itself which ends the decades long Terran-Kilrathi war.
- Based on Blair's evidence Angel questions Jazz and quickly figures out he's the traitor. He pulls a gun but she doesn't panic for a second, instead fighting him off and forcing him to flee. She later comes back and tractor beams him in, after Blair blows up his ship so he can stand trial rather that have him executed in cold blood, as she likely would have dearly wanted after what he pulled.
- The senate hearing in Wing Commander IV, when Admiral Tolwyn and Blair are arguing on the senate floor and discussing Seether:
Admiral Tolwyn: He's more of a warrior than you will ever be, Colonel. He is excellence personified. He is...Blair: He is dead!
- In Action Stations, a major Confederation base is subjected to a massive surprise attack by the Kilrathi Empire. Despite being taken almost entirely by surprise, the Confederates put up a noble fight, including a single Terran battleship going toe-to-tie with three Kilrathi battleships to cover the retreat of the surviving carriers. One of the Kilrathi battleships is destroyed directly by enemy fire. The other two are severely damaged in the firefight and end up being caught in the explosion of the Terran battleship and are destroyed or crippled as a result. The Terran battleship skipper's last transmission is lampshaded for seeming a bit cliche, if no doubt inspired: