Awesome: Wilt Chamberlain
- Only player to score more than 4000 points in a season (The only other to score more than 3000 is Michael Jordan), is the all-time rebounding leader (and holds the record for rebounds in a season), was the only non-point guard to lead the league in assists, once averaged 50 points together with 25 rebounds per game and has the all-time high in minutes per game, at 45.8. These are just some of his records.
- Grabbed 55 rebounds in a game against Bill Russell, who is #2 on the all-time rebounding list.
- Only guy to ever have a double-triple-double: 22 points, 25 rebounds and 21 assists on February 2, 1968. (That's right, they have to invent new terms for some of the things he did on the court.)
- Also, only guy to have a "quadruple double-double" (at least 40 in two statistical categories). Oh, and he did that five times.
- And of course the 100-point game.
- Achieved a quadruple-double (unofficially, as blocks wouldn't become an official stat for another 6 years) on March 31, 1967: 24 points, 32 rebounds, 13 assists and 12 blocks.
- The only non-point guard to ever lead the league in assists (1968).
- The only NBA player to have his jersey retired by 3 franchises.
- It is said that he has slept with 20,000 women.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.