- West and Gordon's attack on the Loveless's Spider Tank, using a flying machine Gordon just put together. Sure it didn't do all that much in the end but, it was awesome.
- Riding into the Sunset on a giant mechanical spider was not only a subversion, it was an awesome one!
- Gordon's Exactly What I Aimed At moment:
Loveless: After all that, you missed?Gordon: Actually, I didn't.(One of the mechanical legs is leaking hydraulic fluid, and Loveless sinks to the floor, unable to keep pounding on West.)
- How about those opening credits? The music makes it even better.
- One of the mooks shows off his martial arts skills and claims he "learned that from a China man." West's reaction? Hit him in the face with a shovel and snark, "I just made that up."
- President Grant's reaction upon being confronted by a lunatic Confederate terrorist riding a huge mechanical spider:
Grant: [Perfectly calm] Dr. Loveless. That's a fine spider you have there. What can I do for you today?
Grant: You have me at a bit of a disadvantage. I didn't bring my flyswatter.
- And then moments later, he snarks at the man who has said giant mechanical spider, while all his men are running for the hills.
- Even if you don't care for the film, the theme song by Will Smith, "Wild Wild West", is very catchy with a very entertaining video with a lot of effort and money spent on the look, production and costumes. See it at