* Wesley's training. Beating up a bunch of gang members? Check. Then they steal a jet the next issue...
* Even though it's not seen, the fact that the villains made a plan to take out the heroes; not only kill them but write them out of reality, and it WORKED is a pretty villainous awesome moment.
* Start of the movie: an assassin hurls himself face first through a glass window to the skyscraper rooftop across the street.
* When Wesley initially starts training, he fails hilariously at most of his tests, including a particularly brutal one in which he's tied up and repeatedly punched in the face by the Repairman. One day, the Repairman beats Wesley so severely, he falls over bloodied all over and still tied to the chair. But rather than wimper and complain as has been his habit to this point, Wesley actually [[TakeALevelInBadass manages to free himself from the ropes, picks up the chair, breaks it over the head of his trainer, and theb proceeds to beat his ass]].
* Wesley finally [[RantInducingSlight gets pushed to the limit]] by his [[FatBastard big, fat, obnoxious boss]] and tells her off. And then he immediately tops it off by smacking [[WithFriendsLikeThese his sorry excuse of a friend]] in the face with a keyboard, knocking out one of his teeth which goes on to spell "Fuck you" with the keys that come flying off.
* Also of particular note: [[spoiler: Wesley lays siege to the Fraternity fortress. With ''[[ActionBomb exploding]]'' ''[[ChekhovsSkill rats]]''.]]
** During this scene, he shoots a guy through the eye, jams his pistol through the hole, and uses his body as a shield while continuing to kill.
* [[spoiler: The Good-bye bullet scene]], courtesy of Fox.
* And the final scene where [[spoiler: Wesley lures Sloan out into the open with a decoy and shoots him in the brain. He then proceeds to [[BreakingTheFourthWall break the fourth wall]], asking the audience, "What the fuck have ''you'' done lately?"]]
** [[spoiler: Don't forget the fact that he shot it over ''several miles'' through cars and windows.]]
** Not to mention that the bullet nearly hit [[spoiler:both his former best friend and his boss on the way to Sloan.]]
*** More specifically [[spoiler:the bullet passes through said former best friend's energy drink and the hole of a donut his boss is eating]]
** And ''again'' in the ending. "[[spoiler:[[BookEnds This is just a motherfucking decoy.]]]]"
* Most cutscenes in ''Weapons of Fate'', right to the end when [[spoiler: Wesley defeats the Immortal]].
* Fox's [[spoiler:HeroicSacrifice]].
* Wesley's one-man assault on the textile factory.
* The BigDamnKiss Fox lays on Wesley in front of his bitchy ex-girlfriend which totally shuts her up.
* From the game, when Cross can't get a shot at the Immortal because the Immortal is shooting his bullets out of the air, he improvises by aiming ''down'' the barrel of the Immortal's gun.
** More awesome is that while curving bullets is a core mechanic of the game, you can curve ''[[UpToEleven submachine-gun bullets]]'', sending a bunch of them flying and exploding on your enemies.