Awesome: WALL-E Forum Role Play
Please, when editing a new entry, make sure which RP it occurred in is stated at the beginning - as seen below.
- Riptide - Ian's speech just when they are about to board the Blacklight.
Ian: Today, we show this Autopilot just what humanity is capable of. *Looks at WALL•E* Whatever form that humanity comes in.
- Blacklight's Autopilot has been deactivated. However, he manages to set off the self-destruction.
- And they rip the Blacklight's bridge out of the ship to save the others.
- And then we get this quote:
Blacklight: I will return.
- Black Plague - Buddy Forthright's plans are ruined by BOLT, who unleashes a superbark out of nowhere.
- Swiftwind - When Pilot shuts off the bomb simply from GO-4's instructions.
- Halloween - EVE and WALL•E dancing dressed up as characeters from Hello, Dolly!. Also doubles as a Heartwarming Moment.
- Culture Crash - Morgan relating her similarities to the Quasar crew.
- Dawn of Conflict - The Flintstrike soldiers are beaten easily by the crews of the Riptide and Nexus.
- 2100: The Distant Past - Some say the WHOLE RP.
- Possession - When Auto and BRIDGET start admitting their feelings for each other.
- WALL•E trying to bring EVE back to life with a spark-kiss.
- Ice Plague - When WALL•E says something along these lines
WALL•E: Remember your "Directive!"
- White Storm - Vanessa punching Vida in the face.
- Blacklight Boot Camp - The reunion of the EVE probes.
Lara: Take me with you.
- Arrival: Azog uses Life to slice a space station in half.
- Hundreds Of These Anniversaries!: The scene with Katana and Yuri on the Bridge. Also a Heartwarming Moment.
- Ian and Blacklight meeting.
- And Blacklight's reaction when he is given back his wheel.
- Taken - After constantly mistreating the Blacklight Military, Katana puts aside the differences and decides to work with them.
- Platform One - The moment when Bell and Katana agree to go to Negaverse together, knowing full well the latter will probably die and the former will be submitted to worse.
- Yuri's epic speech/rant to the angry mob.
- A bit more subtle, but when Aldrasio says to Reason that he doesn't know. Reason is a being of knowledge, and saying he doesn't know something is a huge punch to the gut.
- Beware The Weeping Angel - The Reveal when they find out every single statue in the chamber is an Angel.
- Breakfast at Auto's: The Sitcom - The moment where Auto and BRIDGET spark-kissing for two pages straight. Also doubles as a Funny Moment.
- White Storm: Some time after being rescued, Catherine(who has yet to fully realize she's been turned into a CATH-E) sees Wallaby being threatened by some security droids. She then proceeds to activate her plasma cannon—almost without realizing it—and blasts the droids to kingdom come.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.