Awesome / Vocaloid
If you want to list your favorite Vocaloid Songs, go here
- Supercell member ryo's version of Melt has a crowning moment at 3:30 when Miku becomes fully animated.
- Sekiranun Graffti, also by supercell, has a beautiful, and fantastically animated PV that just makes you happy to be alive.
- Lience may not be a word, but the song itself has the potential to blow your mind. A slow, moderately-paced build up to running for your life from a crazed yandere miki was enough to give This Troper goosebumps!
- The incredibly realistic scream from Kiyoteru at the end of Guilty Verse
- Miku Hatsune live in concert.. Apparently there are plans to bring in the other Vocaloids at the next Mikufes.
- Now we literally see the future.
- And then they went and topped themselves with the 39's Giving Day show, a full two-hour concert with more advanced projection technology, full-motion capture, and appearances by three other Vocaloids to sing their own hit songs. And it was AWESOME!
- And now they've come to America. The concert actually sold out two weeks before the day itself (the organizers were in fact expecting a few vacant seats so they would sell a few more tickets to early birds on the day of the concert), and they even made headlines.
- And now she's made her American television debut on The Late Show With David Letterman!
- The video for Nebula by Tripshots. That took a year to make, and compared to other PV's, it's absolutely EPIC.
- Anything by Kemu... Anything:
- Although the PV for Reboot is a major tearjerker, it's hard not to marvel at how wonderful the animation is. It looks like it comes straight out of Studio Bones.
- Seiko-P's version of Funiculì, funiculà may not seem very impressive at first, especially when you consider Luka's multilingualism, until you realize that Luka's doing vibrato. This is a Crowning Moment of Awesome for the producer, because getting a Vocaloid to pull off vibrato like that is extremely difficult due to programming limitations and how the voice files work.
- Not only that, but the entire song - with the takoluka serving as a chorus and conductor - is just downright adorable.
- Done again by Shosho P in Miku (Solid Append)'s Snow Grass Song
- In Duke Venomania's Madness, Kaito disguising himself as a girl and killing Gakupo, which freed the women who were trapped there.
- Punishment Game! by Miku and Gumi... What Do You Mean UNO Is Not Awesome?
- Akiakane's PV for Rolling Girl. It's mostly in black and white and OK-quality art, but around 2:50 in the video, everything is suddenly in color with a bit more high quality art. It's even better in the NicoNico Chorus version, a fan-made mix with numerous different Nico Nico Douga covers, since all of the voices, English AND Japanese, are singing in unison. And the whole thing was made in MS Paint.
- There's also the Kaito version. There are two distinct versions, by the same producer - The normal version and another version, a rap version. Now, the rap version on it's own is a CMoA, as the Vocaloid software is designed for singing, not talking, and yet the rap version sounds wonderful. But, when you combine them... You get this.
- This MMD video of Miku Hatsune shredding a guitar. She could give Eddie Van Halen a run for his money!
- Virtual Insanity is just an awesome bit of work with Miku Miku Dance. You can compare it the the live action version here
- A Poem of A Thousand Years a 16 minute song "depicting a person's life through change in season and time in 4 different phases". It has music so awesome it will blow your mind.
- This video is basically showing how Miku started to grow in popularity Japan and eventually worldwide (literally). And there's that last quote. "Hatsune Miku, Virtual singer. Everyone, Creator"
- This fanmade animation showing Miku as an extremely Bad Ass Action Girl beating up wave after wave of opponents (most of them Bad Ass themselves - I mean, she knocked out Vegeta in a single palm strike!? And her first victim was Spider-Man!?), as if she could give Jackie Chan a run for his money. She even gets to use (not one but two) leeks as weapons, and finishes off her last opponent with a Kamehame Hadouken. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny (eg when she also takes on The Prince of Tennis, and one guy merely gropes her before getting used as a Human Shield against another).