* Danny telling off Archie for costing the soccer team the game by not passing to him in Episode 4:
-->'''Danny:''' [[IronicEcho Nice finish, Captain]].
* Doubles as heartwarming: Danny and Jo doing their "funny dance" at the Fall Festival.
* Danny, Jo and Lacey managing to avoid getting seriously busted by the security guard with a [[XanatosSpeedChess totally made-up story]] about him [[IndyPloy being infatuated with an older woman]].
* Chief Masterson's recent instances of GenreSavvy lead him to digging deeper on the murder weapon allegedly used by Danny to kill Regina. Along the way, he finds concrete proof that the private investigator, Marilyn, is up to a lot of no good.
** In that same episode Danny [[spoiler:[[CallingTheOldManOut telling off his dad]]]] and [[spoiler: kicking his ass when he threatens Jo]].
* In ''Sins of the Father'', everything Kyle does. [[spoiler: With evidence that Danny didn't kill Regina, [[ShutUpHannibal his methods of interrogation]] to the cover up suspects are just satisfying to watch.]]
* In ''Danny Indemnity'', Lacey adroitly skewers a person trying to make nice to Danny:
-->'''Man at Charity Event:''' It is a failing of our justice system when an innocent boy can be just hounded for weeks. [[BlatantLies Carolyn and I never thought you were guilty.]]
-->'''Lacey:''' [[DeadpanSnarker Oh, well, it's too bad you never spoke up.]] [[SarcasmMode Danny really could have used the support.]]
* Danny needs to get Karen's attention at the charity auction. He does it in the most epic way he possibly could: By one-upping her bid on a painting...from six hundred to ''ten-thousand!''