Awesome: Trauma Center
- In the final operation of the first game (and Second Opinion), Derek manages to concentrate hard enough to use the Healing Touch twice, causing time to stop (Not literally, but he becomes so insanely fucking fast that time stops during the operation).
- In the last extra operation in Second Opinion, Naomi also stops time - very casually, with a comment about doing it "Derek's way" because her Healing Touch doesn't slow down time normally.
- Near the end of the final surgery of Trauma Center Under the Knife 2, when Derek and Angie start giving an And This Is for... speech as they deal the final blows to Aletheia (in slow motion with Ominous Latin Chanting in the background!), thus eradicating GUILT forever.
- All six doctors get one in Trauma Team after Alyssa is wounded by a bomb moments before the FBI come to take CR-S01 away once more. To prevent this, Maria commandeers a helicopter, Gabe jumps off the roof into said helicopter to trick the FBI into thinking it's an escape vehicle for CR-S01, Naomi goes into full-on Tranquil Fury and tracks down the bomber (saving the first lady in the process), Hank uses himself as a conduit to provide power for the old ward, then still has enough strength left over to block the FBI agents, and CR-S01 and Tomoe operate on Alyssa while all this is happening. Bonus points for CR-S01 refusing to escape once he hears that the agents have figured out where he is, since the operation isn't done yet.
- RONI gets one when she decides to add the "To Hell with it" protocol.
- Gabe getting fed up with Tillman and telling him off.
- Even Jacob Tillman, the health secretary, gets one. Despite having started out as an antagonistic personality who repeatedly refused to cooperate with Gabe, during the final Rosalia outbreak, when Gabe is being held within a sealed compound by the military, he arranges a blackout as a distraction to let him escape and join his colleagues in fighting the disease- the part that makes it awesome is that Tillman himself is bound to a wheelchair and cannot hope for a getaway of his own, so he just stays behind, uncaring of what the consequences will be for him.
- There's a understated awesomeness about how Jacob continues to show his patriotic fervor even at gun-point and as he's led away, he starts humming "The Star-Spangled Banner".
- Naomi at the end of Locked-Room Mystery dodges the murderer's attack, takes a gun from a counter and pulls the trigger at him. Then she delivers a nice one-liner.
Naomi: Don't move. I see corpses all day, one more won't bother me.
- In New Blood, one operation must be performed on a toy lock so that Markus, Valerie and Elena can escape from their kidnappers' death trap. They escape a death trap with surgery tools. In Under the Knife 2, Derek and Angie perform the same feat; the death trap part isn't present, but it's nonetheless impressive.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.