Awesome: Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers
- Impactor's introductory scene, using his jetpack to ride the shockwave of an exploding spacecraft to Ultra Magnus' ship.
- Kick-Off, whose toy was a non-transforming Action Master, is forced to fight a Decepticon gladiator. When delivering the killing blow on his mid-transformation opponent, he announces that "alt modes are for wimps!"
- Kup takes on a corridor full of guards. Go ahead. Guess the winner.
Kup: (hands Guzzle his cygar) Hold this, stay there, an' get ready to take notes.
- Springer vs. Stalker. Talk about an "off switch".
- Springer, Perceptor, Ironfist, Verity, and Impactor share a joint one against Overlord. Guzzle, Kup and Impactor are down, the Autobot prisoners have been executed, and Springer is about to be killed... Then, Perceptor, Verity, and a chaingun-wielding Ironfist show up out of nowhere and blow Overlord's hand off. Using Ironfist's chaingun, Springer shoots Overlord repeatedly... only for the former Decepticon tpo get in one of his own, to barreling through the volley of gunfire and ripping Springer's face off before knocking out Perceptor. Before Overlord can go after Ironfist and Verity, however, Ironfist drops a bombshell, telling him that Springer just injected thousands of deterrence chips in his body with the gun, and detonates all of them, blowing Overlor's exterior plating off and reducing the pants-wettingly terrifying genocidal maniac to a flaming endoskeleton. To his credit, even this doesn't keep him down, and as Ironfist falls over unconscious, Overlord moves in on Verity, furious that the Wreckers have ruined his grand ambition of defeating Megatron in combat. What does Verity do? She laughs in his flaming endoskeleton face before completely and utterly destroying his will to keep fighting by telling him of Megatron's death. The awesomeness is rounded out when the recovered Impactor blows Overlord's other arm off before beating seven shades out of him and... keeping him alive, in an awesome display of Cruel Mercy that brings his Character Development full circle. BAD. ASS.
Impactor: Oh, I'm not doing this for me... I'm doing it for Springer. Twenty years ago, as I was being led to my cell, he said something I didn't want to hear: 'They deserved to die, Impactor, but that didn't give you the right to kill them.' You've killed Springer, and you deserve to die. But he wouldn't have wanted that. So, like me, you're going to stand trial... And you're going to go down, because, like me, you're guilty as hell.
- Meta Example: Springer's popularity eventually culminated in a very awesome toy of his LSOTW likeness◊ being released as part of the Generations line.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.