- Nasty girl Fiona Lampshading and gleefully mocking the Sex Face Turn:
Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond, James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman, and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing. She repents, and turns to the side of right and virtue...
[she steps on Bond's foot]
... but not this one!
- The frogmen battle.
- The final battle on the Disco Volante. How awesome is it? This awesome.
- The final explosion was so huge that it destroyed all the windows in a town 30 miles away.
- Domino shooting Largo.
- Domino's scene is even better in the original novel, where the moment takes place underwater, with light framing her (and her hair) almost angelically as she saves Bond. There's no dialogue, of course, but it more than makes up for it by actually portraying the massive trauma and exhaustion she had to overcome in the process.
- Maybe not in the film itself, but Tom Jones' Incredibly Long Note at the end of the theme song, which only ends because he fainted.
- Bond's jetpack-powered escape? Not an effect. It was the Bell/Textron Rocket Belt, tested for the Army and Air Force, but ultimately proved Awesome but Impractical for actual flight.