* David Gilmour singing and playing the guitar solo for "Comfortably Numb" on top of the wall was a highlight of the original stage shows. The feat has been duplicated by Waters' solo ''Wall'' shows with a singer and a guitarist in his touring band. Gilmour did reprise this in his surprise 2011 appearance in Roger Waters' ''Wall'' tour at London's O2 Arena.
* Pink tearing apart the hotel. It's only hinted at in the album. In the movie on the other hand it's so epically [[CrazyAwesome crazy that you can't help but cheer him on even though what he did was wrong.]]
* The entire Neo-Nazi Rally, despite being Pink's MoralEventHorizon, is the epitome of EvilIsCool.
* The wall coming down.
** The entire trial scene before that is an excellent conclusion to the movie, with an epic music track and mesmerizing (and delightfully creepy) surreal animation with over-the-top grotesque characters.
* The [[MoodWhiplash sudden transition]] from Empty Spaces to Young Lust.
** ''Howwww... shall I fillll... the fiiiinal placessssss.... How should IIIII... compleeeeete the waaallllll-'' '''I AM JUST A NEW BOOOOYYYY! A STRANGER IN THIS TOOOOWN!'''
** Young Lust in it's favor is epic and EarWorm-y at that.
*** '''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I NEED A DIRTY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I NEED A DIRTY GIRL!!!'''
* The movie version of "Empty Spaces", "What Shall We Do Now?" is an extended version of the original song that is good enough to have been on the album.
* The [[RuleOfCool walking hammers]] seen in the animation sequence during "Waiting for the Worms".
* The movie made it onto revered critic Creator/RogerEbert's [[Main/RogerEbertGreatMoviesList Great Movies list]].