- It's not often you see a villain get one of these where you can actually cheer them on in doing so, but thanks to the nature of the plot (a Dragon with an Agenda who betrays the Big Bad and starts an Enemy Civil War), The 10th Kingdom gets to have one of these for the Magnificent Bitch the Evil Queen. After her plan to bring down the Troll King, ah, bears fruit, we get this exchange at the Merrypips Apple Orchard, worth quoting in its entirety:
Troll King: I am alone and unarmed.Evil Queen: As am I.Troll King: Where are my children?Evil Queen: To be quite honest, I have no idea. I simply used them as an excuse to get you to meet me.Troll King: Then I will kill you.Evil Queen: Don't you wish to hear my great plan first?Troll King: I have known of your plan all along—to put the imposter prince on the throne, and rule the Fourth Kingdom yourself.Evil Queen: Do you think I spent seven years rotting in jail to rule only one of the Nine Kingdoms? I intend to have them all.Troll King: But...where do I fit in?Evil Queen: Yes...I see what you mean.Troll King: I have heard enough. Trolls...arise! (guards appear from among the apple trees, surrounding her) You didn't expect that, did you? My men have been hiding here for the last hour.Evil Queen: I am impressed at your foresight. And had you arrived two hours earlier, you would have found me...poisoning the apples! (watches Relish and his men collapse, writhing in agony) Poison is something of a science with me, and I seem to have timed it just right. You know what they say, Relish: an army marches on its stomach!
- (gives a bow) Your Majesty, I read your book!
- Virginia's response to being called a "thing" by the Evil Queen? Stomping right up to her and bitch slapping her!
- The scene where Prince runs in just in time to help Virginia win the seemingly hopeless shepherdess competition against Sally Peep, whose family ALWAYS wins. Many of the townspeople probably REALLY wanted to see the Peeps finally go down, regardless of who beats them.
- Although he initially agrees with Wendell that Wolf is guilty of Sally's murder and Virginia thinking he was innocent was just wishful thinking, Tony eventually coming around to try and prove his innocence (complete with threatening Wendell with no food unless he helps) is pretty awesome. Especially when he finally reveals the true murderer in front of the whole town; the evidence was all found by Wendell, but he's the one who put it together and presented it quite effectively.
- How he defeats the three Trolls near the end of the miniseries is pretty awesome too.