- The iconic scene where God delivers The Ten Commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai.
Moses: Those who will not live by the law...shall DIE by the law!
- Later on, Moses' awe-inspiring threat:
- Charlton Heston shows us just how much of a Badass Moses probably was in his time.
Moses: A city is built of brick, Pharaoh. The strong make many. The starving make few. (drops brick on his side of the scale, tipping it in his favor) The dead make none. So much for accusations.
- Moses pwning Rameses with plain logic and reason as to why he gave the grain belonging to the temple and one day's rest to the slaves. As Moses confirms why he did what he did to Sethi, Rameses tips the scales against him by dropping small weights onto the scale, a proverbial 'scale of accusations,' in his favor. When the Pharaoh wants to know why...
- The parting of the Red Sea.
- Nefertiti gets a minor one on Ramses. With a kiss, no less, she did it to show how much she loves Moses and hates Ramses in an impressive Take That.
Nefertiti: Did you think that was a promise of what you will have? (laughs) No. That was to show you what you will never have...
- "His god... is God."