- The whole magic of the pants and how they affect the girls' lives every time used, whether real or just their imagination, is pretty cool.
- Tibby's letter to the girls near the end of Sisterhood Everlasting where she explains everything. The ending itself too, with the three remaining girls getting a home where Brian and his and Tibby's daughter Bailey have moved to. Also the idea that Bridget is going to have a child as well.
- While Carmen is really being the unreasonable one here during the fight (and it's not awesome that she makes Tibby, already in grief about Bailey, cry), she does make a good point when she calls out Tibby on how cynical and judgmental she's always been towards the world in a brief "The Reason You Suck" Speech:
'"And why'' are you giving me this hypocritical lecture on treating people better when you go around saying "Screw the world!" because it's easier than feeling something?!"
- The tearful "The Reason You Suck" Speech she gives her dad, too, although you feel for him too.
- Lena declaring her feelings for Kostos to her grandparents.