* The whole ale-making town banding together to try to get the sword out of ground. Granted they can't manage but it's still a worthy effort nonetheless. Followed nicely by Meliodas pulling it out to give the town back its water flow.
* Meliodas catching Gilthunder's lance and [[CatchAndReturn throwing it back to him...]]''to the castle he threw it from in the first place''.
* Ban's escape from Baste Dungeon; up till then he's been willingly allowing them to hold him in prison, even letting them pin him to the wall with stakes and chains. When he hears Meliodas and Diane are fighting outside, he frees himself and kicks the cell door open. Apprentice Knight Jericho tries to stop him only for Ban to dodge every slash in such a way that not only does he come out unscathed, ''it cuts off his beard and gives him a haircut''.
* Ban and Meliodas, "celebrating" being reunited by roughhousing, ultimately culminating in an arm wrestling match that completely destroys Baste Dungeon and an impressively powerful magical forcefield that had just been erected around the dungeon. That's right: [[AwesomenessIsVolatile They destroy an epic level force field]] [[AchievementsInIgnorance without even having been aware of its presence.]]
* Elizabeth walks into a cloud of bugs to save a child caught in it, but the child turns out to be an illusion made by one of the Holy Knights and tries to beat her to death while gloating. He stops to reveal what caused his power, the bell in his staff, only to find it gone. [[GuileHero Elizabeth smirks and spits it out of her mouth]]. With the bell gone, the spell that was causing Meliodas and Diane to see each other as said Holy Knight breaks and they promptly save Elizabeth and hand the asses back to the Holy Knights who were attacking them.
* Pretty much anytime King fights. He managed to find a way to subvert Ban's immortality and completely owns Guila throughout their match when even Meliodas, Diane and Ban were having trouble with her.
** Meliodas likewise gets one at the end of the fight as Guila had figured out how his power works by limiting her explosions so it won't harm her when he deflects it back at him and taking advantage of the opening it brings. After King gets involved and [[CurbStompBattle curb stomps her]], she loses composure and tries to attack him with a full force explosion. Only for Meliodas to rush in and reflect the blast back at her, beating her.
* Ban vs Meliodas during the fighting festival. Both of them go all out, with both of them using techniques that would probably kill normal people.
* After [[spoiler: the Tournament]] two holy knights, including a stronger Guila, attack the sins, with Guila defeating Meliodas, and the other defeating Ban. Then, King, with the help of his sacred treasure, [[CurbStompBattle effortlessly curb stomps both of the holy knights in only a few seconds.]] This, more than anything, demonstrates the difference in power between a sin with his sacred instrument, and a sin without it.
* When Meliodas went into his [[spoiler: dark mode]] he easy defeated Guila and Jericho without a Sacred Treasure and overwhelming Helbram who has the power of 20 Holy Knights and even took Hendricksen to make Helbram borrow a little bit of his power.
* Diane shows just how powerful she can be [[spoiler: with her sacred treasure Gideon by throwing a small mountain on top of the holy knight who injured Meliodas.]]
* Meliodas shows how strong he really is by using a twig to [[spoiler: cut a mountain in half]] and use a real sword to slay a beast in many pieces.
* When Elizabeth give Meliodas Liz's sword, he used it to kill the Armor Giant by slashing it into three pieces, but then cut into many tiny pieces instead.
* When Elizabeth was kidnapped by a unknown Holy Knight, instead of running toward Liones, Meliodas ordered Diane to toss him along with Ban and Gowther to Liones in a quick way.
** After landing in Liones, a bunch of Holy Knights used several attacks on them, Meliodas just used Full Counter and defeated six Holy Knights with ease and still continued to defeat the others while rushing in.
* While in prison, Hawk wanted to use the toilet so badly that he break through a iron door and defeated a knight while protecting Elizabeth.
* Everything about the fight between King and [[spoiler: Helbram]]. It seems King has been holding out on us...
* In chapter 81, [[spoiler:the freed Gilthunder chops off Hendricksen's hand to save Meliodas.]]
** Not to mention that Meliodas was fighting against three Great Holy Knight class powers at the same time.
* King Arthur, due to being able to embody BadassNormal by [[spoiler: Going head to head with Hendrickson with no holy knight powers of his own. Let me repeat: He has no special magic or powers, he's just a really, incredibly skilled swordsman.]]
* Merlin curbstomping her former apprentice, Vivian, who is said to be strongest mage in Leones.
* In Episode 23 of the anime, Elizabeth [[spoiler: finally unleashes her true power, which had been hinted at throughout the series. Not only does she manage to damage Hendricksen, who had been shown to be virtually invulnerable up until that point, but she manages to heal the wounds of every living Holy Knight on the field and every citizen of the city of Liones.]]
* Chapter 135: Meliodas regains his true powers that was sealed and kept safe by the druids and shows why he is the strongest of the Sins by calmly [[CurbStompBattle steamrolling Galan's ass]] within 10 seconds, with time to spare issuing a threat to the Ten Commandments. All his fights prior to this, even against the demonified Hendrickson, was him being severely handicapped and was just a minuscule fraction of his true powers.
* Ban [[spoiler:starts handing Galan his ass by stealing his powers and using them against him until the second of the Ten Commandments interfered.]]
* Fleeing from Galan and Merascylla, Jericho carries Ban [[spoiler:and the temporarily-resurrected Elaine]] on her back through a forest; she's clearly getting very tired, being tripped up by roots, and is constantly aware of the terrible threat dogging her heels. Nevertheless, when Galan starts trying to hit the fugitives by doing golf-shots with ''huge boulders'', she dodges one, then facetanks another with a suitable BadassBoast:
--> "Do not underestimate the apprentice of a Holy Knight!"
* Escanor, when wielding his axe is so terrifyingly powerful that [[spoiler:Galan chooses to run away even though he knew that he'd be turned to stone by his own power]]. And in the very next chapter, his soul is so powerful [[spoiler:it destroys another Commandment who tried eating him]].
* King [[spoiler:unleashes his true power against the Fairy Doll of the first Fairy King and obliterates it, while Diane's golems of her friends manage to defeat Dolor's. Even if it was a hard fight, they both managed to do an amazing job.]]
* During the Escanor fight (since this is night, his power is at his lowest) against [[spoiler: his comrade Gowther]], He is subjected to MindRape where his DarkAndTroubledPast is revealed, and how he become infatuated with [[SingleTargetSexuality Merlin]]. But he managed to [[spoiler: not only break away from the MindRape, but use his love for Merlin to ''transform into his noon form at will'']]. Cue BadassBoast.
** And then what does he do to Gowther? [[spoiler:Nothing at all. Instead, he directs his strongest attack at Dolor and Gloxinia, using his battle with Gowther as a distraction, and reduces them to a couple of charred, twitching heaps on the ground. Oh, and the kicker? Since it's still night and it's a voluntary transformation that only lasts a few seconds, Escanor doesn't have the same power his "real" noon form has, even when releasing his Sacred Treasure. And he still strikes down two more Commandments!]].
* And the awesomeness continues! [[spoiler:Escanor is powerless after the transformation recedes, and Dolor starts getting up, so Meliodas takes over the fight. Cue a complete CurbStompBattle that makes even Ban shiver at Meliodas's new powers, and when Gloxinia gets up covered in armor after Dolor is defeated, the armor is instantly destroyed by [[SuperPoweredEvilSide Meliodas's Demon form]]]].
* The battle rages on, with Meliodas showing us again why he's so feared and respected as the strongest Sin. [[spoiler: He continues to utterly curb-stomp two Commandments, while also being clever enough to fight them one at a time.]]
* And just when you think the fight was over, [[spoiler: The other Commandments [[DynamicEntry crash the fight]]. Bonus points to Merascylla, who survived being burnt out by Escanor, despite being all charred and disconfigured.]]
* Even when getting pummeled, Meliodas is still completely badass. [[spoiler: He's fighting 9 Commandments at the same time, and holding his own quite well, specially considering that, earlier, he and the other sins were getting curbstomped by only one Commandment. That is, until his arm gets chopped off and his demon power recedes, but even then, he just [[CutlassBetweenTheTeeth holds his sword in his mouth]] and shows that [[TheDeterminator he still won't give up!!]].]]
* A moment for both Meliodas and Estarossa. [[spoiler: Meliodas fakes being defeated by the massively powerful techniques used on him, only to show that he was preparing his [[CounterAttack Revenge Counter]], which [[OhCrap freaks out all Commandments, even Zeldris]], who know how powerful that technique is. Except for [[DissonantSerenity Estarossa]], who [[NoSell stops the technique with one hand]], and then proceeds to [[KickThemWhileTheyAreDown stomp Meliodas]]]].
* [[spoiler:Ban sneaks up on the Ten Commandments by suppressing his presence and then snaps the neck of Merascylla before ripping out a bunch of her hearts with his "Fox Hunt" technique to save Meliodas.]]
* [[spoiler:Estarossa's power is revealed--Love. With it, anyone who feels hatred cannot bring themselves to fight. He makes it clear that he's going to cut straight through everyone who came out to stop him. And then ''Escanor steps up.'']]
--> [[spoiler:'''Escanor:''']] Should I hate those weaker than me? No...all I feel for them is pity.
* [[spoiler:The above moment is followed up by what looks to be one of the best battles so far, where Escanor ''blows Estarossa away'' so that he can unleash his full power away from other humans. Estarossa survives and recovers, and it appears that he's able to seal Escanor's light with his darkness, and his strength with the Full Counter....''and then we find out that noon is over half an hour away and Escanor NoSells his own reflected attack, while his Cruel Sun absorbs the darkness.'' Estarossa gets the first OhCrap look we ever see from him, as he wonders if Escanor really is a human being.]]
* Chapter 188:
** [[spoiler: Former [[AsskickingEqualsAuthority Holy knight Grand master]] Zaratras kills a demon in one strike.]]
** Hawks Mom [[spoiler: charging straight through a group of demons, smashing them to pieces.]]
** Elizabeth [[spoiler: using her powers to stop Derriere, of the Ten Commandments, attack destroying Derriere`s hand to the bone.]]
** [[spoiler: Meliodas returns [[BigDamnHeroes sending Derriere flying]], in one strike.]]
* Chapter 189:
** A villainous example[[spoiler: Monspiet controlling his demon mooks [[CombinationAttack for Derriere to get]] [[KillStreak her combo star powerful enough]] [[TrashtheSet to take down Hawks mom, destroying the boar hat on her back]].]]
** Despite the above, [[spoiler:not only was Melodias able to halt each combo, resetting it, in one swift counter, he sends back Monspiet's attack resulting in a huge exsplosion]].
* Chapter 190:
** Jerico's brother uses what remains of his magical strength to [[spoiler:temporarily freeze the demon eggs Gray Lord placed dozens of people in, halting them from becoming demons when said eggs hatched, including Jerico]].
** [[spoiler: Merlin, back in her physical body]] performs a BigDamnHeroes moment, saving the hostages and fully intending to attack the Ten Commandments with everything she has.
* Chapter 191:
** [[spoiler: Merlin`s entire battle with Greyroad]] is one big chapter of awesome. She lives up to her BadassBoast from last chapter.
** [[spoiler: Merlin broke the [[TakenForGranite Truth commandment]] Galan placed on her, HERSELF.]]
** [[spoiler: Howser]] [[TakingTheBullet taking a spell, from a commandment]] for [[spoiler: Merlin, [[NoSell which she dispels instantly]].]]
** After using a DeathRay to destroy one of Greyroads heads, [[spoiler: Greyroad`s commandment [[NoSell has no effect on Merlin]] as she froze her own time making her never age.]]
** [[spoiler: Merlin`s true identity as the daughter of Belialin]], [[TheDreaded TERRIFIES the Commandments.]]
** At the end of the chapter [[spoiler: Greyroad pulling a ScrewThisImOuttaHere, she STILL ends up in a test tube.]]
* 215: Diane in the body of Dolor. King of the Giants 3000 years ago in the first holy war, long story, faces off against [[WarriorPrince Zeldoris]] the executioner of the demon clan. She shakes and infuses the earth around with her power, ready for a all out battle. [[NoNonsenseNemesis Zeldoris's]] response? [[spoiler: Why, just use his newly gained power as the D]emon's King representative to lock away Diane magic as Dolor's and force her to the ground by [[OneHitKO JUST KICKING HER IN THE STOMACH!]] [[BadassFamily Yeah, he's Meliodas little brother alright.]]]]
** King and Diane [[spoiler:[[BigDamnKiss FINALLY KISS!]]]]
* 216: Two big moments in this chapter. [[spoiler:First, Diane reveals she's been given her memories back, has ''always'' loved King, and the two kiss again.]] [[spoiler:Two, King discovers something wonderful has happened to his back: ''he has finally sprouted wings!'']]
* 219 has two of these involving Merlin. One was somehow creating glasses which block out Escanor HulkingOut in the day, somehtign a ability which caused an area to be covered in never ending night couldn't do and [[spoiler: Zeldris capturing Orlondi which Merlin was using as spy to find Arthur and then Zeldris firing a blast through Orlondi hitting Merlin and not only leaving the only visible injuries that we have ever seen Merlin suffer in series requiring her to destroy the crystal she was using.]]
* In chapter 220 we finally have a page with [[http://lelscans.net/mangas/the-seven-deadly-sins/220/7.jpg?v=a ALL MEMBERS OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS]]. It took 220 chapters, but we are finally treated with the image of all the Seven Deadly Sins together in the same room.
* 229 Elaine [[spoiler: gets full sized wings when saving Ban from [[ScaledUp Merascylla]], rather than the [[RunningGag baby wings]] her brother has.]]
* Chapter 232. [[spoiler:Meliodas has a SuperpoweredEvilSide that is basically his personality and power from back when he was a legend among demons. He's just spent a chapter and a half fucking up Escanor, even though Escanor is even more hulked out than he was when he crushed Estarossa. It looks like a CurbStompBattle at first, but then Merlin lets the other sins (and the readers) know that Escanor was actually just biding time to reach peak noon, in which for a single minute, he will become an unstoppable, invincible warrior known as The One. And boy, does Escanor deliver. The irises of his eyes ''turn into miniature suns'' and he's essentially become a [[DragonBallZ Super Saiyan.]] And then The One proceeds to '''one-shot Meliodas at his strongest.''' ''Without even touching him.'']] Bad. Ass.
--> [[spoiler:'''The One:''' Divine Sword: ''Escanor.'']]
** Chapter 255: Arthur gets the holy sword and rekts everyones shit. Merlin explains that the holy sword is the cumilation of all the heroes that wield it. As King Arthur told Napping and Pacifer, [[BadassBoast DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HUMANS!]]