* MR SMITH, I NEED YOU! *cue fanfare of awesomeness*
* Let's face it. This entire series is one Crowning Moment for Sarah Jane after another. After all, she's frakking ''Sarah Jane Smith!''
** This series is also a meta-CMOA for Creator/ElisabethSladen herself. After all, what other actor has come back to a show thirty years after they left and, in the course of forty-two minutes, reminded everyone just why they loved that character in the first place, becoming such a smashing success that they earn their own spinoff?? What a woman she was!
** There's also the "Hey! Less of the old!" in Invasion of the Bane.
** In-universe as well: One of the reasons the Doctor is so beloved by fans is because he's a GuileHero and TechnicalPacifist without much in the way of superpowers. Sarah Jane is [[BadassNormal a human without centuries of experience or super-intelligence,]] and she ''still'' manages to defeat alien invasion after alien invasion ''without using weapons,'' just like her mentor.
* ''Revenge of the Slitheen''
** Sarah Jane and her companions figuring out the EvilPlan during reason and then going into battle armed with nothing but "vinegar in plastic squeezes".
** In Maria's own words "I exploded the head monster!"
* K9 gets one in "The Lost Boy"
---> '''Sarah Jane:''' You think I'm alone? You think I'm defenceless? Well, meet my dog! K9 PROTECT ME!
---> '''K9''': Affirmative, Mistress *fires at Mr Smith as a huge fanfare of awesomeness plays*
** K9 manages to hold his own again [[spoiler:Mr Smith]], speak to Sarah Jane and Clyde, avoid shooting Luke and not take any damage from [[spoiler:Mr Smith's]] lasers (despite being hit once) all in the space of a few minutes.
*** Well, there ''had'' to be a reason the Doctor left him with Sarah Jane in the first place: ''this'' is that reason.
* In "The Last Sontaran, part 2" Kaagh has the regulars trapped with no forseeable way out of the situation, when [[spoiler:Chrissie Jackson runs in, and jams her siletto into his [[AchillesHeel probic vent]] (the vent on the back of his neck, a Sontaran's only weakness) stunning him.]]
-->[[spoiler:'''Chrissie:''' Try my size five, humpty!]]
* Sarah Jane changes into 1950s clothes - of course, she looks ''absolutely beautiful.''
* "I'm not past my sell-by date yet!" - Sarah Jane.
* TheBrigadier himself gets his wish - at long last - in ''Enemy of the Bane'', when he effortlessly and unflinchingly takes down an attacking Bane with his cane. No wonder he is a walking crowning moment of awesome in his own right.
** Yes, he ''finally'' met an alien that was not immune to bullets.
*** Even better? When they're at the Black Archive he's seen ''walking without the cane.'' He doesn't need it - he has it for two reasons: One, it makes him look weak. Two, it has ''bullets'' in it.
* The Brig putting Major Kilburne in his place after the Major has the cheek to suggest the Brigadier had it easy in his day.
---> '''Kilburne:''' "With respect, Sir Alistair, UNIT has had to adapt to the challenges of a more hostile universe."
---> '''TheBrigadier''': "In my day, we took on [[Recap/DoctorWhoS9E1DayOfTheDaleks Daleks]], [[Recap/DoctorWhoS6E3TheInvasion Cybermen]], [[Recap/DoctorWhoS7E1SpearheadFromSpace Autons]], [[Recap/DoctorWhoS13E1TerrorOfTheZygons Zygons]] and [[Recap/DoctorWhoS13E4TheAndroidInvasion all]] [[Recap/DoctorWhoS5E5TheWebOfFear manner of]] [[Recap/DoctorWhoS10E1TheThreeDoctors space-thuggery]], and it doesn't get more hostile than that."
** One thing Major Kilburn has ''not'' had to deal with? The Doctor. The Brig could hold his own - we're not sure Kilburn could..
* ''The Mad Woman In The Attic'': Clyde and Sarah Jane are questioning the caretaker of an abandoned amusement park while looking for Rani. The caretaker pretends that he'd never met Rani, so Clyde starts talking about how stupid and worthless Rani is. Appalled at Clyde's rudeness, the caretaker says that Rani seemed like a nice girl when he'd met him, [[INeverSaidItWasPoison revealing that he had in fact met Rani]]. This bit showed that Clyde is more than just the comic relief or the "cool kid." He can actually be really clever.
* In ''The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith'', Clyde Langer walks right up to The Trickster, grabs him by the hand and actually hurts him with a fistful of TARDIS energy.
** On the subject of the wedding, you have to give props to Peter who knowingly condemns himself and saves everyone else by withdrawing from the Trickster's contract.
*** The delivery of the lines were also quite awesome.
* Our favourite Snarker gets to trick two [[TheMenInBlack Men in Black]] robots to blow themselves up . Afterwards picks up their shades and utters.
--> Clyde : Hasta La Vista, baby
* In ''Lost In Time'', Clyde ends up stranded in WWII-era Britain, and delivers his BadassBoast after being captured by the enemy. 'I've taken on bigger loonies than you. I've taken on hideous bud-eyed monsters, and defeated them all... [[BlatantLies with this...]]' Thus does he succeed in both intimidating a bunch of armed Nazi soldiers with his loudly-blaring iPod, and giving his friend a chance to grab the MacGuffin, after which they make their rapid escape.
** Even before that actually when he tells the Nazi general exactly [[TheReasonYouSuckSpeech why they're ultimately going to lose the war]] - because they underestimate anybody who doesn't fit in with their ideal.
*** Even more important - Clyde is ''black'', so he doesn't fit the "pure" genetics the Nazis approve of; he's walking a ''very'' dangerous line there.