Awesome: The Ramones
- One could say their entire existence. There were other bands like Television that were creating the punk movement, but the Ramones made it fun. They also codified how the songs had to be fast, blunt and to the point — indeed, some of their all-time greatest songs are over within two minutes. They also influenced bands from Black Flag, The Clash, The Damned, the Dead Kennedys, to metal bands like Motorhead and Metallica, Grunge bands like Nirvana and L7, U2...
- Ramones, Leave Home, Rocket To Russia, and Road To Ruin are generally considered their best albums.
- While their mid-to-late 80s output is a little hit or miss, everyone likes 1984's Too Tough To Die.
- It's Alive! A candidate for one of the best live albums ever, it's the original lineup in London, England, just tearing it up for nearly an hour. It set a trend for later (and, notably, faster) live albums in that most of the time, as soon as one song would end, Deedee would immediately shout "ONETWOTHREEFOUR!!!" and they'd go right into another one without so much as catching their breath.
- Their appearance on The Simpsons is both awesome and hilarious.
- "Pinhead" from Leave Home.