Awesome: The Monster Squad
- Rudy's "I'm in the goddamned club, aren't I?"
- And then Fat Kid, after killing the Gillman: "My name... is Horace!" (Cocks shotgun.)
- Dracula's car drove right through the police car.
- Dracula effortlessly mowing through the cops facing him, before delivering a genuinely terrifying stare at Phoebe.
- Frankenstein's Monster grabbing Dracula on the back of the neck so hard he has to lower Phoebe to the ground, then the Monster knocks him through the air to get impaled on a church fence.
- Though it also doubles as a Tearjerker, seeing that one kid put a silver bullet into the Wolf Man after blowing him apart with dynamite was stunning.
- Van Helsing's ghost grabbing Dracula in a chokehold and giving Sean a thumbs-up for a job well done.
- Let's not forget Rudy's introduction when he saved Fat Kid.
- And who could forget the late but still awesome arrival of the U.S. military!
Solider: Alright son, where are the monsters?
- Sean's father shoots Dracula out of the sky in bat form. One handed, while driving a car. No one else in any of Dracula's film appearances can claim such badassery.
- Stan Winston gets one for his makeup and special effects work, specifically for his version of The Creature From The Black Lagoon (often considered one of the best versions of said Creature ever).
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.