Awesome: The Mask of Zorro
- After giving them some more headaches, Captain Love tries to calm Don Rafael by pointing out they have superior numbers. While Don Rafael points out that how much an idiot the captain is for making such a boast.
Captain Love: After all, it's only one man...Rafael: It isn't just one man, damn it! It's Zorro!
- Watching Captain Love stabbed with his own sword, before he gets hit by a wagon full of gold.
- Rafael getting caught in the straps of a wagon full of gold and then getting dragged to his death.
- Watching Alejandro go from a very scruffy horse thief to the most charming man in the world.
- The epic shot of the giant Z burning into the countryside, as a way for Diego to let Rafael know he was back.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.