Awesome: The Magic Of Torchwood
- Jack VS Bellatrix.
Jack: Love you too, honey!And thank your boss for instigating the revolving door prison system, too... I'm gonna need it for flaying you alive, at my age!Jack: *Bellatrix tries to curse him while he's talking to Old Torchwood. He does an Offhand Backhand* Excuse me, I think I have a date.
- Round two comes complete with great dialogue:
- Harry's Curbstomp Battle mental battle against Voldemort, after Jack trains him.
- Jack taking down Malfoy with a pocket mirror and a Thestral.
- Pretty much everything Jack does really.
- Thadius Vance killing several Death Eaters at the age of 13 with a bout of rage/grief inspired accidental magic after he saw his mother be killed by death eaters.
- The fact he took them on is telling.
- "Always the peacemaker Harkness."
- "I prefer Webley." Hermione is the only one who gets it.
- Owen taking down Umbridge.
- Neville's comment to Ron about Ron's attitude toward Slytherin.
- Jack in Chapter 94. The Pre-Asskicking One-Liner is very justified.
Jack: You really don't want a dogfight with me...Jack: (after using a tail gunner charlie manoeuvre to sucker two Death Eaters and knock them out of the sky) Easy!
- Then he pulls it on freaking Voldemort! Though it doesn't work for long.
- Ianto. Scabior. A non lethal variant of John Hart's lipgloss.
- How Ianto subdued Jack who became a werewolf. Doubles as a Funny Moment.
- Jack. Voldemort. lightsaber
- Ianto's free-falling spell. Voldemort never knew who hit him.
- JACK. WITH. A. FREAKING. LIGHTSABER. THAT IS ALL.