- While playing Grand Theft Auto IV he accidentally hits a car that turns right in front of him, flips over five times while skidding over a bridge, and then completely recovers. It has to be seen to be believed.
- During his Mass Effect 3 playthrough, he is attacked by five Brutes while trying to summon Kalros. At this point, the game expects you to run past the brutes to activate the hammers, but Phil decides to fight them instead, and he manages to kill all five Brutes on his first try.
- In Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, the first time he fought Rexford Kaylock on the train, he found out the hard way that Kaylock has way more health and is much harder to beat in a fistfight than the average thug. So, for the rematch, he simply opts to shoot him in the face four times. It works.
- The sheer number of Achievements in Ignorance he accomplished in Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster.
- First, there's playing and beating the game on Hard mode. Some backstory: when playing the Resident Evil REMake HD Remaster last year, viewers harped on him for choosing Normal difficulty, him being unaware that the Normal difficulty was actually nerfed from its original incarnation. So he chose Hard to pre-empt any complaints. However, the 0 Remaster did not alter its Hard mode, and it is considered by the franchise's fanbase to be one of the toughest games of the "classic" Resident Evil era, matched only by Code Veronica.
- He was somehow lucky enough to kill the Centurion boss with One Bullet Left.
- Late in the game, he has to clear out a hallway with two Hunters and somehow manages to get a double kill on them. He himself is amazed at this.
- Ten minutes later in that same video, he takes advantage of the architecture for the rematch with the Proto Tyrant and drops the beast with 8 magnum rounds, 7 shotgun blasts, and 7 handgun bullets. This is in huge contrast to the first match against the Proto Tyrant, which was an exercise in frustration of over half a dozen deaths: the second time around, he didn't even take a single hit from it.
- On Hard mode, zombies can take anywhere from 7 - 10 rounds to put down. He gets a critical headshot on a zombie near the end of the game which instantly kills it. This is important because he is at a point where he cannot afford to waste even a single bullet.
- See the above about not wasting a single bullet? It turned out to be true, because in the final boss battle, he really did use up every single bullet he had available, and it was just enough to complete the game.
Awesome / The King Of Hate
Even someone as controversial as DarkSydePhil deserves at least a few moments of glory.