Awesome: The Incredible Hulk
- One of the most famous lines in all of television: "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
- Hell, anytime Banner Hulks out and starts kicking ass, especially when the ass he's kicking was threatening/harming him or another character. The Oh Crap! alone is worth the price of admission.
- In "747" he manages to land a plane while Hulking out!
- The fight between the Hulk and three gamma powered dogs was a brutal mix of brawling and strategy.The way he puts one of the dogs down is priceless: grab it by the back leg, hold it upside-down and spread-eagle, and Hulk Punch it right in the gamma-nads.
- The Hulk's escape from containment after Banner is captured. Adaptive genetics make him immune to gas, bullets bounce off skin tougher than Kevlar, and he has a healing factor Wolverine would be proud of.
- The Hulk's ability to leap miles at a time and run over one hundred miles an hour comes in handy when outrunning hunter helicopters and slapping aside missiles.
- The Hulk battling the tanks. He rips the top off of one and uses it as a club before advancing on another tank with an expression that just screams "beatdown time". Instead of tearing them apart, he walks right up to them, then slams it into the ground and roars, at which point the soldiers duck into the tank in fear. He flips the tank over, and then grabs it by the cannon and hammer tosses it into the distance.
- The Hulk catches a missile, effortlessly holds it while the rocket is still firing, removes the warhead with his teeth, and then spits it at one of the helicopters.
- The entire fight with the Absorbing Man, in which the Hulk tears into him in the form of a thunderstorm, a mountain, and then a lake. The fights, especially with the thunderstorm, have some amazing imagery. At the ending of the fight...
- Three small words: "TAKE IT ALL!"
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Several during the battle with the Abomination. Such as when the Hulk saved Betty from the exploding helicopter by clapping his hands together. The force of that clap sent a blast of air which blew the flames away from the survivors.
- Police Car Gauntlets!
- "Hulk! SMASH!" Followed immediately by the Hulk ripping Abomination's arm bone out and stabbing him with it.
- Also a subtle one for Abomination as well, since he kept fighting with a broken arm. Even with a Healing Factor, that takes time to heal.
- When the Abomination was swinging the chain around like a hammer, and the Hulk stopped to cause a crack to open underneath him is totally awesome. It showed how the Hulk has won many times by out-thinking his opponents.
- The Abomination has one in the final fight too. After taking an insane amount of punishment from the Hulk, including the aforementioned police car gauntlets, all he has to say is, "Is that all you got?"
- Earlier in the film he catches a rocket that was shot at him, then lets it explode against his chest anyway to little effect.
- Not only does he let it explode, but he smashes it against his chest.
- Doc Samson giving General Ross a well-deserved verbal smackdown.
You know, it's a point of professional pride for me that I can tell when somebody's lying. And you are. I never knew why she never talked about you... I do now.
- One of the very last scenes of the movie, where Bruce is meditating in a cabin in the woods, then he opens his eyes revealing the bright green of the Hulk. Combined with his knowing smirk shows that he is now in complete control.
- The Hulk thrust-kicking a bragging Blonsky across an entire city park and into a tree, breaking all of Blonsky's bones. If not for the previously-administered Super Soldier serum, Blonsky would have died.
- Despite being a villain, you had to be impressed by Blonsky in the park after he took the Super Serum. Sprinting far faster than soldiers years younger is cool enough, but he took on a very pissed Hulk with just a pistol and HELD HIS OWN! This is a guy who is barely superhuman.