Hiromu Arakawa's Anime and Manga:
- Silvermask fighting Daryun, Narsus, Farangis and Kishward alone in episode 13.
- Arslan's group of six people taking on Kharlan's large army and winning.
- The normally reserved and kind Arslan snapped when he saw that Daryun's life was in danger due to Rajendra in episode 17.
Arslan: "If Daryun should be killed by that monster, I swear upon the gods of Pars, I will have your head and that of that monster and hang them from the castle gate!"
- The moment Arslan begins his Rousing Speech to his army to begin the battle of the Keep of Saint Emmanuel (with a determined Yasashuiin!) by the first-third of Episode 24, it unleashes the full might of his troops and his True Companions—all worthy of the series' climax.
- The climactic duel between Daryun and Hermes is a surprising match both of swordplay and wits. That it ended with both of them sustaining mutual injuries actually adds to how dangerous these two are.