- Ottway leaping into battle against the Alpha, in the heart of its den, armed only with three broken bottles and a knife. Badass
- The Alpha's howl in response to Diaz taunting the wolves with the death of one their own before being followed by the rest of the pack. Additionally, we see their breath reflected in the moonlight.
- Ottway's threat to Diaz after he's caught stealing wallets from those who didn't survive the crash. It also has the distinction of being the first ever line/moment to warrant CinemaSins removing a sin.
I'm gonna start beating the shit out of you in the next five seconds and you're gonna swallow a lot of blood for a fucking billfold!
- Ottway finally putting Diaz in his place after taking so much shit that any other person would have already clocked him in the nose, and doing it with almost no effort just to hammer home how out of his depth Diaz is. This was the moment that triggered Diaz's Character Development.
- Doubly awesome because that fight came almost immediately after the survivors listened to the wolf Alpha responding to his own challenger with brutal efficiency. The mirror symbolism is almost certainly intended.