- "Looks like it's not a good day to be a bad guy, eh, Skank?"
- Top Dollar with his Devil's Night speech:
- "Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy? Now that's fun!"
- Crowning Moment for actor Michael Wincott, who apparently improvised a good chunk of the aforementioned speech.
- "'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children, do you understand? Morphine is bad for you."
- "Well, it seems you've made your decision. Now, let's see you enforce it."
- After T-Bird has gone to his watery end chanting "We killed you", Eric walks away from the scene, dropping a lighter...
- Tin Tin is introducing the newly resurrected Draven to his knives. He throws a knife while saying, "We never miss." Draven dodges the first knife, swats the second from the air, and catches the third—which he promptly returns to sender.
"Victims. Aren't we all?"
- The scene where Albrecht pulls a gun on Eric and shouts "Don't move!" to which Eric calmly responds, "I thought the police said freeze." We then have the following (and absolutely bloodcurdling) exchange.
Albrecht: Well, I am the police, and I say, "Don't move" Snow White. You move, you're dead.Eric: And I say I'm dead... and I move!
- Smug Snake Top Dollar, just about to deliver the killing blow to Eric, has his head grabbed by Eric—and he is then forced to relive every moment of the thirty hours of pain and suffering Shelley went through before dying all at once. This breaks Top Dollar so much that he loses his balance, falling over the side of the cathedral to his death.
Eric: I have something for you. I don't want it anymore. *proceeds to give Top Dollar the ultimate Mind Rape*
- It gets better when, by slowing down the shot, you realize Top Dollar is already bleeding from the eyes and mouth when he falls off the roof. His mind literally melted under so much pain.
- This little gem:
- Eric donning the iconic makeup and standing in the window with the lightning flashing and "Burn" by The Cure playing as the camera zooms out. High Octane Awesome.
- Eric getting shot in the hand while Funboy cheers, only to have it heal up, giving Funboy a major Oh Crap! moment.
- After getting shot multiple times, Eric gets up and—fueled by Unstoppable Rage—proceeds to kill all of T-Bird's henchmen.
Eric: "Oh, you sewer rats are so faithful, you make me blush to my bones... You never stop dying for me!"
- There's a point in the movie where Eric pays a visit to Gideon, who turns out to be Too Dumb to Live and tries to fight Eric. A Curb-Stomp Battle commences, but this line really clinches the scene for me; at one point Eric disappears from Gideon's sight, only to appear behind him... hanging upside down. This line is what takes the cake:
Eric: Mr. Gideon?Abel: Huh?!Eric: You're not paying attention.
- He then knocks Gideon for a loop with a length of lead pipe.
- Eric's line before blowing up Gideon's pawn shop. "Is that gasoline I smell?"
- The frame from the shotgun firing a blast of stolen rings. So cool that words alone don't do it justice.
- The final scenes are awesome laced with heartwarming overlapping with tearjerker;After finally getting revenge for himself and Shelly, a badly wounded Eric collapses at her grave...and she comes back herself to bring him home.