Awesome: The Chosen Four
- Ness blacks out during the fight with the Moonside illusion and witnesses Giegue's first defeat, and Darrow recommends listening to the St. Paul's Cathedral Choir's recording of "Eight Melodies." Let's just say, the combination brings out a wide range of strong emotions.
- Kind of a meta-example—definitely a Moment of Awesome for Darrow.
- Also, Gorgeous of the Runaway Five can catch rockets.
- Gorgeous: Pardon me, but... Nobody's gonna be blowin' up my little buddy here! THAT. AIN'T. GORGEOUS!!!
- DIVINE RETRIBUTION!!◊
- Teddy single-handedly lifting the Mani Mani illusion.
Teddy: A man fights to survive, always believing in his future! Even if you die! Even if you fail! Get up again, and punch failure in the face until it turns into success! Now go! Go and find your success!Teddy: SHADDAP!!!!
- Ness momentarily tapping into PSI Rockin' Omega to take out the Spook in Fourside Department Store.
- THAT'S FOR HITTING ME◊ IN THE BACK!!!◊
- The Curb-Stomp Battle against◊ The◊ Plague◊ Rat◊ Of◊ Doom.◊ (see page image for a taste)
- Jeff's epic disco dance in front of the Sphinx. The Sphinx was very impressed.
- Paula chasing Pokey out of Happy Happy Village. Beautiful moment.
- Two words: Star. Storm.
- The whole battle with the Kraken is just epic, but two moments in particular stand out: Poo using the mirror ability to transform himself into another Kraken in order to protect the ship, and Ness learning PSI Rockin' Gamma and using it to absolutely obliterate the Nessie wannabe.
- The escape employed from Jeff's re-purposing of Dungeon Man's yellow submarine.
- In a way, the Guardian General rampage through the pyramid. While he's a dangerous adversary, his sheer refusal to give up, even when literally falling to pieces, is undeniably impressive.