Awesome: The Chaser's War on Everything
- The Chaser's War on Everything making a mockery of the APEC summit's security with a fake Canadian motorcade and "insecurity passes" that clearly stated they were NOT official delegates.
- To emphasise - two comedians got in to the most heavily-guarded area in Australia (at the time), stopping outside the hotel George W. Bush was staying in when they decided it had gone far enough, with a fake motorcade including runners with handycams, claiming they represented the Canadian president, with their 'Insecurity' passes reading FAKE instead of APEC and This is not a real security pass, with the Official Vehicle stickers reading, "This vehicle belongs to a member of The Chaser's War on Everything. This dude likes trees and poetry and certain types of carnivorous plants excite him", with one member dressed as Osama bin Laden. So much for the $150 million spent on security.
- What makes it just that little bit better is that not only did it highlight just how lax the taxpayer-paid security was at the summit, but it was also funny as hell.
- It also showed the Chasers have big brass ones, to risk being shot by security forces pulling their stunt.
- Brass?! They would have to be at least made of high quality steel, possibly Titanium!
- Restating: Got through security with passes that specifically said "FAKE", then they decided they were going a bit far. So they got out of the car...with one of the members dressed as Osama bin fucking Laden, who began asking the guards why he hadn't been invited. Crazy Awesome enough for ya?
- One member of the team flirting with Fred Phelps' son.
- Calling Chris Kenny a dog-fucker.