Awesome: The Bourne Series
- Moby's "Extreme Ways," played over the end credits of the first two. The remix for the third movie is even better.
- The main theme slowly evolves over the series too. The third film undeniably perfects it, with Jaws-like simplicity too.
- It was remixed again for the fourth movie. Just as awesome.
- The orchestral version of the fourth movie's version of the song. Which may or may not sound a bit more depressing.
- "Treadstone Assassins" is quite nifty also.
- Special mention has to be given to the track "Bim Bam Smash" on the Bourne Supremacy soundtrack, particularly the last 2 minutes of the track. It accompanies the entire chase at the end of the film, as well as, the car fu battle between Jason and Krill. It's not very often that music accompanies a scene so perfectly but this score manages to do it and convey the tension of the scene.