* The Horned King's entrance via VillainTeleportation. Shame he never demonstrates any more (non-Cauldron) magic afterward.
* Fflewddur, though less competent than his book counterpart, gets a beautiful one when he ruins the witches' BatmanGambit by turning their own words against them: "We never give anything away! We bargain -- we trade, remember?"
** Followed by the "Oh, pull yourself together, Madam!" to Orwen.
* Eilonwy helping Taran escape the castle.
* Eilonwy demanding Taran's respect. Once she gets it, she respects him as well.
* Taran admitting he's ''not'' a hero is pretty awesome, since he'd been dreaming of being one for most of the movie. It takes a lot of courage to admit you're not cut out for something.
* Creeper wearing the Horned King's headdress and laughing maniacally as he escapes.
* The rise of the Cauldron Born is one for the animators. It is ''terrifying''.
* Gurgi's sacrifice to stop the Cauldron.
* The Horned King trying to sacrifice Taran to the Cauldron to regain his army, even grabbing at him when he was safe and shoving him towards its suction.
* AwesomeMusic: Music/ElmerBernstein wrote a [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v1aiUSavxI pretty great score]]. And thanks to Disney's deal with Intrada, the original music (a re-recording came out in the '80s via Creator/VareseSarabande) was finally [[http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.7514/.f released in 2012]].