* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4dudHgGISE The Headless Horseman]]"
* SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome / SugarWiki/FunnyMoments / NightmareFuel: All three at once. Seriously. The climactic chase between the Headless Horseman and Ichabod is one long sequence of wall-to-wall terror, hilarity and stupefyingly great animation.
* Cyril the horse gets one when he speaks for Mr. Toad in court:
-->'''Prosecutor:''' Then how did he get the motor car?
-->'''Cyril:''' The only way a gentlemen gets anything; the honest way.
-->'''Prosecutor:''' And what is the honest way?
-->'''Cyril:''' Ha ha! I thought you wouldn't know that one, guv'ner!
%%* Toad's way of stealing back the deed from Winky and the weasels.
* The Headless Horseman's dynamic entrance. Seated upon your haunted black steed atop a hill? Check! Carrying a sword in one hand and a blazing pumpkin head in the other? Check! Scare both the protagonist and the children watching this short with a diabolical laugh? Triple freaking check!
* Toward the beginning of the Sleepy Hollow chase scene, there is an incredible moment where Ichabod's horse runs down through a ditch, but the Horseman simply ''leaps over it'', with about a second of hang time, silhouetted against the moon, his cape billowing around him, with the music swelling.
* Toad's solution to avoiding a guard?
-->[[JustShootHim I'LL POP 'IM OFF!]]