You may call me villain, but my power and intellect are beyond denial.
- I obtained all six Soul Gems, which I renamed the Infinity Gems, from the fools who had currently possessed them, the In-Betweener and the Elders of the Universe. Using my superior intellect and cunning I obtained the Soul gem from the In-Betweener, the Power Gem from the Champion, the Time gem from the Gardener, the Space gem from the Runner, the Reality gem from the Collector and the Mind gem from the Grandmaster.
- I once shattered Captain America's shield into splinters with my Gauntlet-clad fist (in Captain America's decades of history, you can literally count the number of times his shield has been damaged with only the fingers on one hand, this one included). Later that day, I imprisoned Eternity, Infinity, Chaos, Order, the Celestials, the Stranger, Death, Galactus, and every other cosmic being who dared to look at me funny.
- My very first major campaign saw me outplaying multiple heroes from behind the scenes, suborning several major villains to my purposes with empty promises of power, and culminated with my using the Cosmic Cube — which previous villains like the Red Skull had used merely for petty personal ends, not understanding its true potential — to literally become God. I have only moved on to grander aims and wiser stratagems since then.
- I made a deal with Mephisto to enlist his aid against the Goddess. The price for his assistance was one Cosmic Cube. After the Goddess was defeated, I delivered the Cube to Mephisto, as promised. He immediately attempted to use it to destroy me, to no effect. After all, he had never specified that his Cosmic Cube be functional. Even devils should beware when bargaining with Thanos of Titan.
- After the Other was killed by Ronan the Accuser, I had only two things to say to the boy, that he will find the Orb, and if he does not, then "I will bathe the starways in your blood".
- A significant number of you humans reacted with cheers upon seeing me holding the Infinity Gauntlet.