Awesome: Tenacious D
- "He asked us, 'Be you angels?' And we said, 'Nay, we are but men! ROCK!'"
- "Well, Wonderboy and Young Nastyman joined forces, they formed a band the likes of which had never been seen! And they called themselves Tenacious D!"
JB: That's right! Me... and KG...KG: That's me!JB: We're! Now! Tenacious D! Come fly with me! FLY!
- Wonderboy and Young Nastyman's powers. "What powers you ask? How about the power to kill a yak, from 200 yards away... WITH MIND BULLETS!!!"
- "THE FUCKIN' D IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
- "And then, I'm gonna FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK you HAAAAARRRRRDDD!"
- The Metal. It's basically the musical equivalent of a Badass Boast, as they sing about how impossibly awesome metal is compared to all other genres of music, and how none can ever match it.
- They won a Grammy Award. Not for comedy, either — their cover of "The Last in Line" won Best Metal Performance. Holy shit.