Awesome: Superman: Birthright
- Young Clark wrestles with a lion, for the fun of it.
- Our introduction to Lois has her defending Jimmy Olsen and owning the office jerkass.
Lois Lane: Back off. You pay for our work not our dignity. I do not like bullies, and you will not push good people around just because you're bigger. Not while I'm here.Clark Kent: I think I'm in love.
- Superman taking down the gunships with extreme prejudice and then narrowing down the signal that caused them to go haywire to Lex's location.
- "Add it to my bill, you diseased maniac."
- After intervening during a school shooting and putting the teens responsible out of action, Superman hunts down the man responsible for illegally selling them the guns.
Superman: One minute ago, I saw a little girl screaming because she was staring down the barrel of a gun. She was nine, and she will remember it for the rest of her life.*Shoots a gun point blank in his face. And catches the bullet before it hits.*Superman: Now you will, too.
- Dumping Giacomo's wrecked drug boat into his pool.
Lois Lane: You know, he has a plane, too.Superman: Don't tempt me.
- During the "invasion" Van-Gar boasts that the symbol of Krypton will be forever linked with his violent actions, it serves only to send Superman back into the fight to prove him wrong.
Van-Gar: As of now, we place our brand upon you. Know it. It is the symbol by which Krypton shall be forever remembered by the human race.Superman: Like Hell.
- When Jimmy captures an iconic picture of Superman saving a child with a giant "S" shield.
- When Lex follows up telling Superman that his home planet was destroyed with taking a picture of Superman's devastated face with his camera phone. Such epic trolling.
- The people of Metropolis get their own when they finally take Superman's side.
- When it looks like it's all over, as Van-Gar has Superman at his mercy:
Van-Gar: It's only a matter of time before you turn on anyone weaker than you. That's how it works.Superman: Not...not always.Van-Gar: What, were you raised in a barn? (Unwittingly cue Curb-Stomp Battle)
- The big finale with Superman taking on Lex. It's perhaps one of the few times Superman and Lex Luthor are able to actually fight each other one on one. And it's awesome.