- The episode where a mad scientist transfer most of the heroes' powers into his Frankenstein's Monster; Robin gets charged up in the same way to fight it, and after battling it to an exhausting stalemate, comes up with a genuinely clever way of incapacitating the thing long enough for the powers to be restored to their rightful owners.
- In "Invasion of the Fearians", Captain Cold punches a frozen skyscraper and knocks it down. Later, Captain Cold tries to freeze Flash, but Flash runs up, grabs him, and sticks him in the path of his own beam.
- In "The Evil From Krypton", Superman, Aquaman, and Green Lantern team up to defeat the General Zod Captain Ersatz Zy-Kree, and everybody contributes. At the end, Superman demonstrates to the overconfident Zy-Kree that he's over-reliant on his powers and doesn't know how to fight, with Superman side-stepping his attacks, judo-flipping him, etc.
- "The Revenge of Doom" features the final appearance of the Legion of Doom. In the end, Wonder Woman uses her lasso to snatch Sinestro's power ring and use it to cage the villains.
- In "Day of the Dinosaurs", Wonder Woman and Samurai get attacked by cavemen. One lunges at Wonder Woman, but she catches him and lifts him over her head, quips, "I bet you weren't expecting a girl to be this strong!" and throws him.
- A special one was when Wonder Woman was mind controlled by space pirates and Superman has to fight her. When she snares him with his magic lasso, he manages to snare her as well and asks her one question, "Are you my enemy, or my friend?" At that, the truth of her friendship sets her free.
- This Promo That Time is Now indeed
- "The Fear", the closest that this show actually gets to getting Batman right. Adam West's performance is perfect as Batman, and it deals with his parent's death in a great manner.
- "The Death of Superman", When Superman comes in and scares Darkseid, you know you are dealing with a ticked off kryptonian.